Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I have a DUI..

Quote Originally Posted by hvac248 View Post
    Glen I don't think you saw that comming , open mouth insert foot.

you believe everything he prints ????
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

look, this is very simple.

don't have a drink and get behind the wheel..........gezzzz. it's not funny if you kill someone or yourself.

next time your out drinking and you decide to drive home, think about how you would feel if you were in a crash (NOT and accident) on the way home you killed your wife/GF/SO......

stop and think, don't drink and drive.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    you believe everything he prints ????

NOT AT ALL! I guess I was saying shut-up in a liberal , nice ,PC way , and for that I'm sorry.

AS for the OP good luck, and hope you learned a valuable lesson.
    NO Brains NO Headaches

Ya, because having a glass of wine or a nice cold beer at dinner is the same as someone who drinks from 7 PM til closing!! Gimme a break!!

They have turned it into a huge cash cow that keeps on mooing!!!!

I had a buddy blow .067, .066 and .066 respectively and they still towed his truck, arrested him and made him miss work. He was well within the legal limit and they still screwed him and made some money off of him because he had to hire a lawyer. Those of you that think law enforcement aren't in bed with law practicers have blinders on.

Those idiots will pull you over for turning your blinker off too early merging onto a freeway. Add those stupid cell phone laws(which no one abides by), and you have a huge money maker for the state. IT IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!!

The JSO, each year have the Police Traffic Enforcement Officers set up a televised cone lined Drivers Ed type course. They drive through it easily a 0 BAL and then they start raising their BAL until they meet the .08 BAL limit. Before they ever reach the limit, they and the Reporters who try it are wiping out a bunch of the traffic cones.
    Some much for those of you who think the legal limit is too low.....
    If you chose to drink and drive, then you walk instead....

I reject this reality and substitute my own!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

In '87 I got a DUI in Scottsdale AZ. No accident, nobody injured. I wasn't driving right and some fellow motorist with a new gadget called a "cell phone" ratted me out. It ruined my life for several years after. I thank God for that snitch every time I think about it. If I'd hurt someone's kid....
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well try an educate the youth of today on that. Most who drink have to be caught the first time and sent to a DUI school to learn what it is all about and to learn what it is to be legally drunk and get destroyed verses really driving drunk. If they made everyone go to those classes before they got their licenses then maybe you can start destroying someones life on the first offense even if they didn't hurt someone otherwise give them one chance before you throw them and there future away on a first offense.

That's my opinion and I have a nephew who got the shaft on the first offense. Lost his job, his marriage, self respect, etc. and now is in depression over his fate on a non accident first offense. Most of the DUI caused deaths are by real hard core repeat offenders who are alcoholics and you can throw the key away on them. That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it. Thank you very much.
    Did your nephew know prior to being stopped that it is illegal to drive while under the influence? If not, then he shouldn't have been issued a license. If he did, then he chose to put himself in jeopardy.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

This is why beer and wine should be banned in favor of spirits. if you are going to drink.

The OP hasn't been back for a while...did he go to jail?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Well bye bye hvac for now, company policy says pending DUI means you cant drive till you go to court and get a ruling. .

Quote Originally Posted by elhombre21 View Post
    Well bye bye hvac for now, company policy says pending DUI means you cant drive till you go to court and get a ruling. .
    Ya I'd fire you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by elhombre21 View Post
    Guilty until proven Innocent! God I love this country!and what it has become.

NO Brains NO Headaches

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast