I work for a mechanical company in Charlotte, NC. We primarily work in hospitals, universities, etc. I am currently looking for pipe fitters and pipe welders with experience. Wages will be based on experience. If any of you refrigeration guys knows a good hand, please have them get in contact with me. This is the first time I have used this site. I think my email address is accessible through this site. Thanks

Hey nagshead, I'm new to the site also. I do not see an email address for you. Mine is available in the "profile".
    I'd like to learn more and share my intent.

I am looking for people with good mechanical backgrounds. What I mean by that is we need people who like the trade and craft that goes into piping up a mechanical room, boiler plant, hospital renovations, etc. I don't need the blow and go type. If your a field guy you know the term. When your running 10" or 20" sch. 40 steel pipe, 30x42 duct, 4" med. gas, 3" domestic water, etc...you need to coordinate with many people. I have started to get some welders and fitters. Out of the 12 people we have tried so far, 2 have worked out. The 2 guys we kept like to work and they want it to look good when they leave it the 1st time. My email ( rmcclain@embree-reed.com )