Hmm

I have a TAYLOR machine with a with a copelamatc semi with R409 in it. All the tags and labels are missing so not sure of any other specs. Im guessing this is soft-serv ice cream machine. The owner ( a friend more than a customer) asked me if He could make a margarita machine out of it. Told him that I didnt know but would ask the pros' at hvac-talk....so the mic is all yours! take it away!!
    THX in advance

A better description would really help. Mod# should be on lower back or front panel. If its a semi that puppy is pushing antique status. If its soft serve set it warmer and wire beater motor to run constantly while in auto.

thanks...

...it is definately a semi but appears in good shape. I still havent fired it up as its been sitting in the basement of a restaurant. So for clarification, it could be used as a margarita machine? have you seen this machine used this way before?...thanks in advance

Still unsure what model you have . Put the mix in , set it warmer, see what comes out. The machine will freeze whatever mix you put in there the trick is to get it to dispense properly without freezing up to hard. If you put the mix in the top(gravity feed) leave the tubes out for slush. There are machines designed for slush that will do a much better job. Good luck