Who are my representatives?

Seriously...who are they? I live in a small town and i have no idea who my local rep is. Is there a web site that would show this (my city web site does not) I get multiple fliers in the mail from several reps..mass mailings. I also would like to know who is running for what, last time i voted several people it asked for my yea or nea i never herd of.

where do u locate this info??

What should i ask for if i go to the city hall...and get a goofy look from the "good ol' boys" down there

Google's your friend.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

tried google..i can get the names of those on my city counsel..but nothing on the boundary lines of the districts.

Try this.....http://www.in.gov/legislative/legisl...trict_map.html

And tell them how you feel.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Don't you vote? You can only vote in the district you live in. Usually the day after election day , the winners will be annouced

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Don't you vote? You can only vote in the district you live in. Usually the day after election day , the winners will be annouced
    yes i vote..yes i know my polling place..but all my yearly card says is u need to vote here. I am interested in the boundaries of my city representatives. Its hard to 'get involved' when the info is hidden. the small city i live in there is a good ol boys attitude about politics...lots is hidden. then have been caught doing some dirty things lately.

They where caught by a federal court. Flying J's bought property in order to build a high end truck center...it was not till 6 months after the fact that the city changed the zoning for that area WITHOUT any public discussion or open vote by the board members. (someone did not get payed off of was pissed about the land deal) They simply change the zoning with a few stokes of the keyboard. Flying J's took them to court...city lost and spent 1 million in the battle. Most city residents welcomed flying j's because the jobs. I am trying to find out who is representing where.