+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fuel prices

Post Likes
    Some are sayig it might hit 4 bucks by Xmas time. It is a scam and our hands are tied.

Post Likes
    Cheryl told me to take her some where that was expensive for our anniversary. I took her to a gas station.

Post Likes

Re: Riddle Me This...

Originally posted by gruntly
    You guys complain alot about gas prices...

Up here, this country produces a crap load of the stuff in eastern and western Canada. Sell it to you and we end up paying $4.00usd/usgal... Much of it caused by our greedy, money grubbing, user fee up front government.

You think it's killing you?!

Try running a business when gas goes from $3.50 a gallon to $4.00 a gallon and their only excuse is... "Oh yeah. There are heightened tensions in the mid-east" YEAH between a couple of non-oil producing countries... Idiots. And as I said this country produces in abundance. If the government is picking up a percent, which one of those brave souls is going to shoot the entire lot in the foot?

We aren't stupid, we're black-mailed. Held at ransom. There is no more competition in the sale of gas than there is in the sale of computer operating systems or the sale of insurance policies.

Ol' Ralphy boy, premier of Alberta, is gitt'n out while the gitt'n's good. Before everything crashes down around the greedy little ears of his government. He's a big hero in Alberta right now. What's gonna happen when the customer starts dictating what the price is gonna be, instead of the open and international market? I think it might come up cheaper if the rest of Canada starts buying it from the States or deal direct with OPEC instead. What's the phone number for the Venezualan embassy?... Anybody?
    Heck, they sell it to US oil companies so they can rip off US consumers! Elect an oil man President and VP what else would expect.

Post Likes

Well heck

If you can't beat um join um. Buy some oil company stock. Hummm?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in