Slick Willy in the news

He is warning BO and his minions, watch out for those tea partiers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100416/...eated_rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by 2001 View Post
    He is warning BO and his minions, watch out for those tea partiers

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100416/...eated_rhetoric
    Bill Clinton advice on terrorism is as useful as Jimmy Carter advice on economy.

For starters, if Clinton had not botched Waco then bomber Timmy would never have went off the deep end presumably. Not justifying OKC, just point made that when the feds engage in a murderous rampage of ill-conceived and poorly implemented tact it does tend to set off the loonie fringe. Demonstrated.

Clinton emboldened the muslims by letting the Cole bombing pass.

Clinton let Saddam make a total fool of him concerning the assassination attempt on Bush Sr..

Clinton could have had Bin Laden, and passed it off.

The opinion of Bill Clinton has no value on the matter. His comments matter as an ex-president, but his opinion is worthless.
    Last edited by Tool-Slinger; 04-16-2010 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Another voice in my head chimed-in
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Right, we should never forget what militant Janet Sterno did to the poor American Citizens at Waco.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001 View Post
    Right, we should never forget what militant Janet Sterno did to the poor American Citizens at Waco.
    Not on the same scale but far worse in violation of the Constitution and human rights was the deliberate murders on Ruby Ridge along with entrapment, lying to Federal judges, destroying files, forbidding Utah to prosecute the murderers, etc., etc. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Not on the same scale but far worse in violation of the Constitution and human rights was the deliberate murders on Ruby Ridge along with entrapment, lying to Federal judges, destroying files, forbidding Utah to prosecute the murderers, etc., etc. Thank you very much
    I wont forget that one either.