From OTTO & Robin
    R2B4BTU

USAF August 1968 to March 1974
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

USARMY, SGT. E-5 tank commander, 1960 to 1963...

thanks Otto. You have a safe one too.
    Read, read, read!

You're such a sweet couple!! Ya gonna get lucky over the weekend??

My little brother is overseas fixing F-15's right now on the flight line. I also know a good man in ARMY SPECIAL FORCES out doing his job this weekend as well. Let's all pray for safe returns for loved ones and keep hope alive that honor prevails. I guess the troubles they go through day to day help me realize mine are no big deal. I have ancestors from the "Revolutionary" war, but I'm most proud of my brother. To everyone cracking open a beer this holiday weekend, give a quick thought about our forces here and abroad. To anyone here with ties to the troops, please spread my Thanks for all they give up so I can live like I do.

Tomorrow most of you will get the comic strips. We get ours on Saturday. In any event, the sript "Doonesbury" list all of the casualties of the War so far. Impressive and sad.

otto, man, you lucked out.

I watched the dedication cermemonies of the WW 2 memerial. That was cool. God bless those in harms way this weekend. I for one, take this holiday above all others as my favorite, for the meaning of it alone. But it's also nice to just chill out. I will not even go on emergencies if at all possible this weekend.

Thanks to Classmates.com I have found a bunch of my old service buddies over the past couple of years and I have Emailed them for this Memorial Day. Amazing the amount of Emailed I have gotten back from them and what they have to say. Just like we were all still together.

With this war going on I can now start to understand what our parents must have gone through on a daily basis way back when when all of us were serving in our own ways.

Thanks guys. And thanks to all the men and women now putting their lives on the line every minute to keep us free.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Originally posted by otto
    From OTTO & Robin
    same to you otto
    Not what it use to be