Hybrid View

Lightbulb Need job North Port Fl

Anybody know of good company that need a talented service tech? Not a sales tech. It seem to me that all the contractors want to rip of the little old ladies. I'm from Michigan and thats not how we did things there, i was honest with the customer , just fixed what was broke. Here they want you to sell,sell,sell..
    So if you know of a good honest company please respond...

Lots of jobs here in Manitoba Canada

that would be a long drive to work!!

Quote Originally Posted by robert 48461 View Post
    that would be a long drive to work!!
    I am thinking you would always be late, not to mention the drive back home.

I would recommend cold calling some of the older outfits in your area, and asking your parts suppliers who they think is most reputable. then you will have to sell yourself.
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

Talking

That sounds like a good idea, i will call some of the older outfits. They should have good ethics.

There's nothing around the North Port/Englewood/Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda area that isn't a residential/light commercial hack outfit unless you're looking for a school district or county/city govt. job. You're going to have to go to Ft. Myers or Sarasota. Try some of the mechanical contractors in the bigger cities.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    There's nothing around the North Port/Englewood/Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda area that isn't a residential/light commercial hack outfit unless you're looking for a school district or county/city govt. job. You're going to have to go to Ft. Myers or Sarasota. Try some of the mechanical contractors in the bigger cities.
    thanks I found a temp cash job on a commercial job site for the next few weeks, I hope to find a permanent job soon. Kids want more toys!!

Confused Job

Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    Ft. Meyers area sucks. Large Mechanicals were laying off. School districts in Ft. Myers/Naples area are well run. Several TC contractors I would stay away from in that area. But I won't name them here.