+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frigidair

Post Likes
    Anybody install these split systems. If so, how are they. How are the noise levels compared to others ( 10 seer range ) I know they have an 8 year warranty when installed with a matching coil and the company offers full replacment if the system goes bad within 5 years. Just thinking about trying them out and looking for input. Tanks you guys!

Post Likes
    I've installed several and think they are pretty good. I would continue to offer them but the distributor went into bankruptcy and the next nearest to me is a little further away than the 25 miles I was doing.

Post Likes
    Been installing them for years. Good solid system, quiet compared to alot of others and we have a very low warranty rate. Only problem so far was 13 seer heat pumps had a problem with noisy check valve outside but they seem to have fixed that. I would recommend them.
    Its a good Life!

Post Likes
    I used to be a dealer for them and installed alot of them. best warranty at 8 years and 5 year replacement cant be beat. Benncool on here is also a dealer.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lakeerie
    I used to be a dealer for them and installed alot of them. best warranty at 8 years and 5 year replacement cant be beat. Benncool on here is also a dealer.

I think Beenie used Mitsubishi on his last job.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Like Todd said I am a dealer for Frigidaire. He could buy them cheaper though?? Still haven't figured that out. Must be an Ohio thing.

In 2.5 years I have had one compressor that was DOA. I had a whole new CONDENSING UNIT sitting on my dock the next day. And they gave me a check for $200 for changing it.

Carrier would have sent a compressor after a fashion. Charged us for the compressor. We would have to fight for a credit for the compressor for 6 months. Filled out a booklet of forms. Fight with the sissy-ass comptroller over the interest they were charging for the warranty part so he would release the next order. (Did I mention I didn't like Carrier)

Any thing you want to do for advertising Frigidaire will co-op no questions asked. The tech support line is very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus you aren't on hold for vey long.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by spotts

I think Beenie used Mitsubishi on his last job.

Ha ha! MY BAD! you said Split System, I read mini-split system.
    In the words of Roseanne Roseanna Danna.... "Oh, Nevermind".
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    B-C do you still have the pricing list i sent ya?

Post Likes
    B-C do you still have the pricing list i sent ya?
    To be honest, no I don't. It became redundant since I got two price lists, since, from my distributor. And guess what-- the prices went up.

Post Likes
    i agree with bencool.....but i've haven't had no help with advertising

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in