Rats Again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rats Again!

Rat's no problem,mice no problem,snakes PROBLEM!.

Originally posted by no8no3
    Originally posted by i_got_ideas
    Everyone's a big scary guy to me ...I'm only 5'10" and 130#s.

I've only had one really go off on me, and he was a huge M-Fer,..... I told him I was shutting down his furnace because of a crack. I held my own but I could've just **** myself.
    We actually had to fire a guy a while back, just about your size for fighting with a customer twice his size. Our tech beat the dog**** out of the maint. mgr. at a plant we service, for stepping on the toe of his brand new steel toe boots. The mgr. had a habit of checking for this and had done this in the past. Our tech told him at that time to never do that again, that he alone had paid for them and disliked them being done that way.

The boss did not want to fire the guy but it was a safety thing. Just remember Ideas....It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. LOL
    Oh, if the situation calls for it I can take care of myself
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Snakes no problem either, Spiders though...yuk

I'd rather have a big 'ol snake slither up my pant leg than have a spider on me.

I've run accross spiders big enough to F**k a chicken flat-footed.....just gives me chills thinking about it.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

One time, sitting flat on the floor in front of a furnace with my legs crossed, the ho's pet ferret ran out from under the furnace and jumped in my crotch.

I screamed like a little girl.

Originally posted by i_got_ideas

I've run accross spiders big enough to F**k a chicken flat-footed.....just gives me chills thinking about it.
    What do you think the chicken would think about it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12