Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California/Nevada
    Posts
    3,698

    Question for Republicans

    do you realize that your party is not bringing up the topic of impeachment?

    a guy who doesn't qualify under the Constitution to be president, passed major legislation that will effect every American(negatively), without any kind of bi-partisan support, bypassing the constitution using a back-door loophole that wasn't created for that kind of bill.

    if that isn't grounds for impeachment, i don't know what is.

    this bill was nothing more than an action to pay tribute to health care companies, using the public as a hostage.

    Obama and everyone who supported this bill should be facing impeachment.
    what is the point of this country if we are not ejecting politicians?

    every time you hear a democrat complain about mandatory health care payments and lack of medical services, say nothing other than "change you can believe in"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,275
    "Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victim-hood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dothan, Al
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    do you realize that your party is not bringing up the topic of impeachment?
    a guy who doesn't qualify under the Constitution to be president, passed major legislation that will effect every American(negatively), without any kind of bi-partisan support, bypassing the constitution using a back-door loophole that wasn't created for that kind of bill.
    What part of 'do unto others as you want them to do to you', don't you understand. No politician is 'clean', probably 90% could be impeached if we knew the truth....

    if that isn't grounds for impeachment, i don't know what is.
    this bill was nothing more than an action to pay tribute to health care companies, using the public as a hostage.
    Obama and everyone who supported this bill should be facing impeachment.
    what is the point of this country if we are not ejecting politicians?
    Lets see, we didn't impeach the president that had sex with an intern...on the job, so why shuld we impeach anyone, for anything????
    every time you hear a democrat complain about mandatory health care payments and lack of medical services, say nothing other than "change you can believe in"
    When their complaining they aren't democrats....

    Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,855
    With the democrats holding a majority in both houses, impeachment is a pipe-dream.

    Why bother?

    Now, a bunch of righteously pissed off white men, clinging to god, guns and freedom voting a big lump of political types out.

    NOW, you're talking Change I can believe in.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    5,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostie View Post
    "Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victim-hood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."
    Frostie,my boy... Unless I'm living in a vacuum ....Where are these ideas surfacing from??? The far right? Yes?
    The post reminds me of the empty verbiage of the left in the 60's
    Get it??? NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!
    Your just a reborn HIPPIE!
    If you would care to read Eric Hoffer's boot "the True Believer" it might be in lighting.
    And, BTW, try making it up yourself. Or at least give credit.
    I wish I could stay but I have a real revolution to attend.
    Tracers work both ways.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Frostie,my boy... Unless I'm living in a vacuum ....Where are these ideas surfacing from??? The far right? Yes?
    The post reminds me of the empty verbiage of the left in the 60's
    Get it??? NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!
    Your just a reborn HIPPIE!
    If you would care to read Eric Hoffer's boot "the True Believer" it might be in lighting.
    And, BTW, try making it up yourself. Or at least give credit.
    I wish I could stay but I have a real revolution to attend.
    The quote is from the book "The Anatomy of Fascism by Robert Paxton". I read this quote out of context and was wondering if it applied more to the swing to the Democrats during the last election or the new resurgence of "conservative" values. So you would believe this is leftist proproganda against the right?

    I am not interested in reading some guys BOOT, especially if it is IN LIGHTING.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event