Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question

sorry i dont know much, i got sent to one of those useless cfc classes that hand u a card for sitting in there for the day........ anyways i am hoping someone here could tell me the proper way to hook up a recovery tank and guages in cooling.a/c mode..... thanks for the help

Read the instuction book that comes with the unit.

Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

hahaha

10 year old place with 300 units , like someone left an instruction book .....AS IF

[Edited by patriotsrule on 05-27-2004 at 01:30 AM]

He means the instruction book with the recovery unit. Most times there is instructions on the unit itself.....that's how I learned.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

not to be a smart ass but if there was a diagram would i be asking ????? probably not or i would be brain-dead....... guys please i just started at a large housing complex and i need to know the proper set up of the guages, tank, machine.......etc. i got stuck in a cfc class where they give you a 100 notes and then the test was all those notes reworded to questions, they handed me a card but not real knowledge....... i would appreciate the input
    i know the blue hose goes to the low side/fat line ..........

PATRIOTSRULE

Try going to the website of the manufacturer of the recovery machine you are using. Some of them have downloads of product manuals. As an example, the following is a link for Amprobe Promax and the manual for the RG-5410A. It will give you an idea of how to use a recovery machine. Hope it helps.

http://www.amprobe.com/manuals/RG5410A.pdf

Hmm proper way to recover r-22

if you dont know how too hook up a set of gauges for recovery,then you shouldnt be messing around with it,call a professional
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

At least

You know enough to say you don't know enough.

I'd go with looking up the machine on the web site, then I'd get myself into a school, if i were you.

First learn about the equiptment you are working on before you start to worry about recovery.
    Not what it use to be

Post the make and model number here. Somebody's probably got one just like it and can help you.

If you can't find the installation instructions then look inside the fan squirrel cage. They are probably all shreaded up inside on the bottom of the shoud.

[Edited by benncool on 05-27-2004 at 10:58 AM]

Originally posted by patriotsrule
    not to be a smart ass
    So then you are a dumb ass.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

drill a screw thru the suction line say oops and let the atmosphere take care of the rest.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast