Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 27 to 37 of 37
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    I've never been able to respect anyone who does something charitable but airs it on TV so the world can see what a good person they are.
    Really? Let me just go on record as saying that anyone who wants to give me money or do something for me can do so and then brag about how much they did for me anywhere they want to.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  2. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Can't relate to you there robo. Never seen it. Not my kind of movie. Thank you very much
    I understand Glenn. I can see where that movie might be a little too "dark" for your taste
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    well, I guess she must be genuine because Ive never seen a pseudo COW!

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Woburn, MA
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Really? Let me just go on record as saying that anyone who wants to give me money or do something for me can do so and then brag about how much they did for me anywhere they want to.
    You should get out to Providence, RI Robo old boy. There's tons of guys there that will give you money and then brag about what happened.

    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,620
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I understand Glenn. I can see where that movie might be a little too "dark" for your taste
    Funny I was wondering just the opposite about you. Why would you a White Northerner be interested in an obviously biased movie about some "downtrodden" Black share croppers in the South. I mean this movie had to be right out of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" mostly likely written and directed by a bunch of Reds to trash the South and to portray White Southerners as a bunch of Simon Legrees abusing Blacks.

    Cut us some slack robo. Do you know were child slavery had its roots I hope? In the Northern textile mills in the 19th and early 20th century. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    34.8n 102.4w
    Posts
    3,244
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    You should get out to Providence, RI Robo old boy. There's tons of guys there that will give you money and then brag about what happened.

    OMG..... Coffee on the keyboard.....That was funny....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I was wondering just the opposite about you. Why would you a White Northerner be interested in an obviously biased movie about some "downtrodden" Black share croppers in the South. I mean this movie had to be right out of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" mostly likely written and directed by a bunch of Reds to trash the South and to portray White Southerners as a bunch of Simon Legrees abusing Blacks.

    Cut us some slack robo. Do you know were child slavery had its roots I hope? In the Northern textile mills in the 19th and early 20th century. Thank you very much.
    Wow Glenn, for someone who claims to have not seen that movie, you sure seem to think you know a lot about what it was about. However, having had seen that movie, I realize that you definitely have not seen it. You are completely wrong about what the movie was about. Just like about every conversation we have had here, you just are assuming things that are not so. Just so you don't make the same mistake again, The Color Purple was a movie about how Blacks preyed on other Blacks after slavery was abolished.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    You should get out to Providence, RI Robo old boy. There's tons of guys there that will give you money and then brag about what happened.

    There is a price for everything
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    OMG..... Coffee on the keyboard.....That was funny....
    Well keep on yukking it up there sliney. With that little tip from the other site dog, I'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,735

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well I would hope that she gave something for $433 per minute even if she lies. Thank you very much
    I think she is on The Forbes rich list.If she called me to fix her A/C, I would be there in a flash

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,944
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    I think she is on The Forbes rich list.If she called me to fix her A/C, I would be there in a flash
    Now this is the way we all should be thinking.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event