Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    I've never been able to respect anyone who does something charitable but airs it on TV so the world can see what a good person they are.
    Really? Let me just go on record as saying that anyone who wants to give me money or do something for me can do so and then brag about how much they did for me anywhere they want to.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Can't relate to you there robo. Never seen it. Not my kind of movie. Thank you very much
    I understand Glenn. I can see where that movie might be a little too "dark" for your taste

well, I guess she must be genuine because Ive never seen a pseudo COW!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Really? Let me just go on record as saying that anyone who wants to give me money or do something for me can do so and then brag about how much they did for me anywhere they want to.
    You should get out to Providence, RI Robo old boy. There's tons of guys there that will give you money and then brag about what happened.

"Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I understand Glenn. I can see where that movie might be a little too "dark" for your taste
    Funny I was wondering just the opposite about you. Why would you a White Northerner be interested in an obviously biased movie about some "downtrodden" Black share croppers in the South. I mean this movie had to be right out of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" mostly likely written and directed by a bunch of Reds to trash the South and to portray White Southerners as a bunch of Simon Legrees abusing Blacks.

Cut us some slack robo. Do you know were child slavery had its roots I hope? In the Northern textile mills in the 19th and early 20th century. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    You should get out to Providence, RI Robo old boy. There's tons of guys there that will give you money and then brag about what happened.

OMG..... Coffee on the keyboard.....That was funny....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Funny I was wondering just the opposite about you. Why would you a White Northerner be interested in an obviously biased movie about some "downtrodden" Black share croppers in the South. I mean this movie had to be right out of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" mostly likely written and directed by a bunch of Reds to trash the South and to portray White Southerners as a bunch of Simon Legrees abusing Blacks.

Cut us some slack robo. Do you know were child slavery had its roots I hope? In the Northern textile mills in the 19th and early 20th century. Thank you very much.
    Wow Glenn, for someone who claims to have not seen that movie, you sure seem to think you know a lot about what it was about. However, having had seen that movie, I realize that you definitely have not seen it. You are completely wrong about what the movie was about. Just like about every conversation we have had here, you just are assuming things that are not so. Just so you don't make the same mistake again, The Color Purple was a movie about how Blacks preyed on other Blacks after slavery was abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post

There is a price for everything

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    OMG..... Coffee on the keyboard.....That was funny....
    Well keep on yukking it up there sliney. With that little tip from the other site dog, I'll be the one laughing all the way to the bank.

Lightbulb

Well I would hope that she gave something for $433 per minute even if she lies. Thank you very much
    I think she is on The Forbes rich list.If she called me to fix her A/C, I would be there in a flash

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    I think she is on The Forbes rich list.If she called me to fix her A/C, I would be there in a flash
    Now this is the way we all should be thinking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123