Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oprah appears to be a fraud

New book tells all. "Lesbian flings, prostitution and lies about abuse"
    "Winfrey concocted stories about sexual abuse she suffered as a child -- and grossly exaggerated the poverty she was brought up in.
    * She went to great lengths to conceal her "lesbian affairs" -- including hefty payoffs -- and publicly attached herself to Graham to appear more normal to her audience of housewives.
    * She lavished romantic gifts -- including a diamond toe ring -- on ABC talking head Diane Sawyer.
    * Winfrey sold her body to earn extra money and has even described herself as a teen "prostitute."
    * She doesn't know the true identity of her biological father."...................................

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/pulling_back_the_curtain_on_oprah_o8pmz6I4T3lZ8san 4GHvlN##ixzz0l1ZkJ9eN

Oh well the fairy tell is over. She scammed the gullible day time TV crowd real good. What a joke. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I have to say Glenn so what; I am not a fan but she has worked her ass off and made it. She has done a great deal of good for many people and you cannot take that away from her either. She is not a public servant so her personal life is her business and her past regardless makes no difference to the people that watch her. If she is gay and has kept it out of the public arena more power to her I wish all homosexuals would keep it to themselves.

The gossip page..... That and 2 year old stories......That does explain a few things, not all, but a couple anyhow....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    The gossip page..... That and 2 year old stories......That does explain a few things, not all, but a couple anyhow....
    Funny the New York Post articel is dated April 13, 2010 not 2008. I sure haven't heard anything like that before. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    I have to say Glenn so what; I am not a fan but she has worked her ass off and made it. She has done a great deal of good for many people and you cannot take that away from her either. She is not a public servant so her personal life is her business and her past regardless makes no difference to the people that watch her. If she is gay and has kept it out of the public arena more power to her I wish all homosexuals would keep it to themselves.
    Well classic she was helped along the way by telling falsehoods like her being abused as a girl and growing up in dire poverty which are apparently untrue now as for her sexuality that didn't disturbed me near as much as her false "stories" she fabricated.

How can you admire and trust someone who tells lies? If she is not honest then she doesn't deserve her fame. That's how I feel and if you feel different so be it. It doesn't brother me but I feel that she doesn't deserve what she has since it is all based on lies. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well classic she was helped along the way by telling falsehoods like her being abused as a girl and growing up in dire poverty which are apparently untrue now as for her sexuality that didn't disturbed me near as much as her false "stories" she fabricated.

How can you admire and trust someone who tells lies? If she is not honest then she doesn't deserve her fame. That's how I feel and if you feel different so be it. It doesn't brother me but I feel that she doesn't deserve what she has since it is all based on lies. Thank you, thank you very much
    If it doesn't BROTHER you, then why read the article/copy paste it here/argue with people about it/check the thread hourly...?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostie View Post
    If it doesn't BROTHER you, then why read the article/copy paste it here/argue with people about it/check the thread hourly...?

Well frostie you have a hard time understanding English. I said it didn't brother me about her being a lesbian but it does brother me about her lying. Can you understand that since I have explained it the second time and just for you. Thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Well frostie you have a hard time understanding English. I said it didn't brother me about her being a lesbian but it does brother me about her lying. Can you understand that since I have explained it the second time and just for you. Thank you very much.
    No I understand english just fine, here is a lesson.

bRoth·er
    1. A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.
    2. pl. also breth·ren (brrn) One who shares a common ancestry, allegiance, character, or purpose with another or others, especially:
    a. A kinsman.
    b. A fellow man.
    c. A fellow member, as of a fraternity, trade union, or panel of judges on a court.
    d. A close male friend; a comrade.
    e. A fellow African-American man or boy

both·er
    v. both·ered, both·er·ing, both·ers
    v.tr.
    1. To disturb or anger, especially by minor irritations; annoy. See Synonyms at annoy.
    a. To make agitated or nervous; fluster.
    b. To make confused or perplexed; puzzle.
    3. To intrude on without invitation or warrant; disturb.
    4. To give trouble to: a back condition that bothers her constantly.

Bother me that she lied her way to where she is? Nah. No more than it bothers me that a guy would claim to have been to the ME as a Marine and to have been wounded and decorated.

Overlooking lies...not very good policy.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I have no use for her but I will have to give her credit for being one smart cookie. She got where she is by giving people what they wanted. The people that like her would pretty much forgive her anything so a fib or two probably win not bother most people.

For a few others it may have burst their bubble she is not an angel. Not necessarily a bad thing but probable will make less ripples than a pebble in a pond. She could always spin her flaws into showing she is human and even more people might adore her.

I really hate daytime TV.

I will grant you Glenn that she is a hypocrit, consider that guy that wrote a book about his comeback from drug use and it turned to be a lie. She excoriated him on the air for being a liar so yes I have no use for her.

Funny the New York Post articel is dated April 13, 2010 not 2008. I sure haven't heard anything like that before. Thank you very much.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=529202

That is the two year old story....

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=529282
    This is the gossip page.... I'm sure it's been in the National Enquirer also.. maybe you saw it......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

i don't pay much attention to her but i know she sure does give alot. i just saw a documentary on rich woman. she averages about $433 per minute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast