Honeywell's DMO and PRN files

The Johnson controllers configuration tools can generate DMO. and PRN. text files .
    These files allow you to view all the software, hardware points ,their user assigned names and associated control algorithms, for that controller.

Can the Honeywell Live Care configuration tool generate text files for the Excel controllers?
    If so, what are they called?

This is something new two me since I have never heard anything about Honeywell using N2 devices.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancondenser View Post
    The Johnson controllers configuration tools can generate DMO. and PRN. text files .
    These files allow you to view all the software, hardware points ,their user assigned names and associated control algorithms, for that controller.

Can the Honeywell Live Care configuration tool generate text files for the Excel controllers?
    If so, what are they called?
    Yes, if i understand your question correctly. I dont have Care available at the moment to look but you can print the entire care project to a print file. You can also select what you want or dont want to print.

It will show you all of the points, switching tables, control loops, controller terminations etc.

Is this what you were asking?
    Go Rangers!

Sorry lwarren I took long to get back to you.
    Yes, , that is exactly what I mean.

Please bear with me here, Is it called a default text file
    created with the default text editor?

It seems like in one of the top file menus there is a print project selection. Let me know if you can't find it and I will look tomorrow. I only use care to support some older sights now so it is not fresh in my mind anymore.
    Go Rangers!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperTech View Post
    This is something new two me since I have never heard anything about Honeywell using N2 devices.
    They are not using N2 devices, it is a reference point for the question.
    UA Local 141

Yes I agree that he said N2 devices like dmo. I think we are agreeing just saying it in a different way.

When a care project is open go to the top left.
    Click Database
    Click Print

There you can select the options you want to print. Click file output and you can print to an RTF file. Recently I used this to print of labels for an XL800 controller and unless they print out to MS office they dont turn out right? I tried with open office and all the labels were not there? My care is on a separate HD with no corporate BS on it so I don't have office.
    Last edited by reissman; 04-17-2010 at 05:55 PM.
    If it aint broke dont fix it!