+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sopranos

Post Likes
    Does anyone have any predictions as to what will take place this sunday,the final episode?Your thoughts please..

1.}Who is your favorite character?
    And why?
    2.}Who is the sexiest female on the show?
    3.}Do you have any relatives that resemble any of the characters?
    4.}What was your favorite episode?
    5.}If the soprano family started an hvac business would you bid against them?Forget about it!

Post Likes
    It's only the season finale, yep they are comming back next year with 10 more episodes, it was suppose to be going off the air but since they are making so much money off it, why stop.
    Anyway, the best looking girl just got whacked last week.
    I'll be watching tomorrow night to see who else gets it, I think Buscemi is not long for this world.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bryantman
    Does anyone have any predictions as to what will take place this sunday,the final episode?Your thoughts please..

1.}Who is your favorite character?
    And why?
    2.}Who is the sexiest female on the show?
    3.}Do you have any relatives that resemble any of the characters?
    4.}What was your favorite episode?
    5.}If the soprano family started an hvac business would you bid against them?Forget about it!
    1) Paulie, he's the most believable
    2) They bumped her off Adrianna
    3) No but my girlfriends whole family could do these parts with ease, no script necessary.
    4) Chris and Paulie chasing the Russian thru the woods.
    5) No way someone I know has a father and brother and other relatives in the hvac business in Brooklyn, who are connected.

A major war starts and John the new NY boss gets hit by one of T's guys I think we're going to see a few other mob guys get hit on both sides, T's cousin, that cry baby under Johnny,the one that had his driver rubbed out. At least I hope he does. They were butt buddies.

I didn't see this but was told that the fat guy that was a ghost employee on the construction site was giving another guy a hummer in a car, I can't believe they'd put that crap in there, any body see this episode.

Post Likes
    I saw it, man it was ugly, the fat guy had some const worker in his SUV, the new kid saw it, Meadows boyfriend and the fat guy was pissed. The boyfriend may be in trouble cause of seeing it too.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in