+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Working half days

Senior Tech Guest
    Actually worked a little over a half a day today...14 hours, tis the season fellas...drink lots of water!

[Edited by senior tech on 05-25-2004 at 11:06 PM]

Post Likes

Red face

I left the house this morning at 6:55 and got home tonite at 11:15. I'm beat.

Post Likes
    that's the thing with hvac....sometimes when i leave in the morning for work,i don't have any idea when i will get to be done for the day......and then there are the 7-day weeks that hurt too..gotta make hay while the sun's shining.......later,mo-flo.

Post Likes
    Pfffft. Boss called me at 7:50 this morning saying no calls and no installs cause of the weather. Its still 45 ish here, plus rained all day. So I went fishin.

(Minnesota) Go Wolves
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes
    getting any no heat calls? 45......it was 80 here today but rain....that's another thing it's either feast or famine...when busy time starts i try to pace myself...still get calls at 4:30...a guy can only do so much,and you gotta shut it down some time of night

Senior Tech Guest
    Gotta love those 9-10pm calls....Ya my ac quit this morning and I'm just getting around to calling"...well get around to it tomorrow morning!

Post Likes

Feast or famine

The feast is on!
    R2B4BTU

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in