Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I have a bottom mount GE Model TDC 18 Fridge/Freezer.
    I can't locate the drain tube / pan. I need to defrost and clean out the tube.
    Does anyone know?


  2. #2
    Four choices;

    1) library book

    2) DYI site online dealing with home appliances

    3) Appliance site offering self help tips

    4) contact manufacturer via web. Inquire of them.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004

    I have the same problem. Called GE, but they were useless (we don't do tech support anymore).

    Did you ever find the location of the drain tube?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365