Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From the Nobel Peace Prize to the Order of Lenin Award Obama is on track

With the unilateral curtailment of our military's capability to strike back with nukes against an attack on the US by countries with weapons of mass destruction is an achievement deserving of the old Soviet Union's highest award the "Order of Lenin".

Obama deserves this award more than anyone alive today in my opinion. He has done what the old Soviet Union never could do. That is to tie our hands behind our backs and to allow the US to be destroyed. Obama is the greatest communist ever in my opinion and he deserves the award.

Regan destroyed the old Soviet Union and now Obama is surrendering to the ghost from the past. What a disgrace to our country. We are being destroyed from within and by our own alien commie President. Thank you, thank you very much.

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So Glenn, what do you think about how much attention Obama is paying to Sarah Palin over this issue? Seems to me that by making it a big deal for the media, Obama is legitimizing Sarah Palin rather then putting her down. I smell fear.

For the record; I'd like to see all nuclear weapons banned worldwide. Unfortunately, that would be about as effective as the ban on chemical weapons which has been in effect since 1908 and has not stopped any country from using them, including the U.S.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm confident we have enough deterrent armament.
    Don't worry Glenn, you won't have to learn another language....But if God is Hebrew.... Well, just saying.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sline-dawg View Post
    I'm confident we have enough deterrent armament.
    Don't worry Glenn, you won't have to learn another language....But if God is Hebrew.... Well, just saying.
    Now that's funny!

So many people think of God as being of a particular race. It cracks me up when I see White folks frowing at paintings depicting God as Black or Asian. How else would a Black or Asian person be able to identify with God if not in their own likeness?

I have passed street kiosks selling paintings of a Black God only to hear Whites who have passed make comments like; "That's sacrilage, God isn't Black!" REALLY? You mean God really is George Burns? Yea, that makes a lot more sense.

I guess when Glenn looks at a picture of God in a white robe, he figures there is a pointy hood somewhere close by.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Now that's funny!

I guess when Glenn looks at a picture of God in a white robe, he figures there is a pointy hood somewhere close by.

There goes another keyboard...... BTTN.......
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Looks like we have another by those who want to attack the messenger in lieu of arguing the message. Figures, that's OK used to it and have taken hits from far more intelligent and worthy adversaries in the past. Perhaps there is a lesser but still important medal that can be bestowed on two posters here.

I hereby nominate robo and slim for the "Excellent Propagandist Of The M.V.D" award. They have earned this award as witnessed here and in the past with their not to veiled assaults on the character of said OP. Yes I think they are well deserving. Thank you, thank you very much.

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I hereby nominate robo and slim for the "Excellent Propagandist Of The M.V.D" award. They have earned this award as witnessed here and in the past with their not to veiled assaults on the character of said OP. Yes I think they are well deserving. Thank you, thank you very much.

Thank you...thank you...no; please....please be seated. Now you're embarrassing me with your continued applause...please continue.

I would like to thank everyone who has so graciously accepted my critique and not so subtle character jabs. They were my inspiration. And, I am so happy to know that you love me, you truly love me!

Well gee Glenn, I responded to your post, but you didn't respond back.

RoBo,
    NO green dot at this time.

So Glenn, what do you think about how much attention Obama is paying to Sarah Palin over this issue? Seems to me that by making it a big deal for the media, Obama is legitimizing Sarah Palin rather then putting her down. I smell fear.

For the record; I'd like to see all nuclear weapons banned worldwide. Unfortunately, that would be about as effective as the ban on chemical weapons which has been in effect since 1908 and has not stopped any country from using them, including the U.S.
    Well Obama has to be concerned about his perception among Americans (as opposed to his brain washed base of idiots, commies and fellow radicals) as a destroyer of all that we have built and accomplished over the years. He over shot in his attack on Sarah. I'm surprised that he didn't have his foot in the mouth VP Bidden launch that attack. So I agree he reacted out of fear and apparently he is calling the shots otherwise his advisers would have kept him from doing it.

Now don't even talk about a nuclear free world the genie has been out of the bag for 65 years now. Heck S.A. made a nuclear bomb with an effective world wide embargo and sanctions against them and with only a small core of engineers and scientists in a relatively small population of educated citizens. We should have used it on the USSR to finish off communism right after we won the War and then there would have been no Red China, N Korea, N Vietnam and saved millions of lives and the expense of the cold war. That would have been great. Our generals wanted to do that but the coward Ike wouldn't hear of it besides he actually was overly accommodating to the Soviets. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Barry Goldwater

Well gee Glenn, I responded to your post, but you didn't respond back.
    Well I have to respond to those who harpoon me first and stop the bleeding so to speak and then I can proceed on. You all did deserve that and I've been meaning to find an appropriate time for the presentation. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Well, reducing nukes worldwide will give the U.S. more of an advantage to stop countries such as Iran from developing nukes. For that reason, I am for the ploy of reducing nukes.

I disagree with using nukes on the USSR. Mostly, the USSR being a threat was a lot of liberal hype. In essence, U.S. liberal leaders made the USSR appear to be much more of a threat then it actually was. I don't believe nukes should be used by anyone any longer, but as long as they exist, I want the U.S. to have the most of them. Nukes are cause for a very dangerous game in which there can be no winners.

Sarah Palin should have at least waited to see what other conservatives reactions were before she oppined on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well I have to respond to those who harpoon me first and stop the bleeding so to speak and then I can proceed on. You all did deserve that and I've been meaning to find an appropriate time for the presentation. Thank you, thank you very much
    It's called being "lampooned" Glenn, not harpooned. Whales get harpooned. People I like and like to mess with get lampooned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast