View Poll Results: Name for Obama's domestic army?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rainbowshirts

2 7.14%
  • Obamatards

6 21.43%
  • Rainbowskirts

2 7.14%
  • Suitable compost material

3 10.71%
  • Realistic, free scarecrows for the taking

1 3.57%
  • Angry poor welfare mobs

4 14.29%
  • Daisy pusher brigadeers

1 3.57%
  • Limb weights

1 3.57%
  • $400 a head bounty

2 7.14%
  • Good supply for weapons and ammo for the taking

2 7.14%
  • trophy-head troopers

2 7.14%
  • traitors

6 21.43%
  • Kenyan Mafia

16 57.14%
  • Obamatargets

4 14.29%
  • Chineese military-aid personnel

2 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Your on the right track there robo. I simply prefer the shorter version just like their leader. "Communists". Thank you very much
    Ya know Glenn, as much as I tease you for calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a Communist, I think you may even be being a bit polite in "only" referring to Obama as a Communist. He is a lot worse then I imagined he would be, and he is getting bolder by the day.

Communism in and of itself, as I have expressed in other posts, is not an evil thing. While Communism is sold as an unattainable utopian idea, not all Communistic ideas are bad for all circumstances. It is the Fascism that is usually behind using Communism to control the masses that really bothers me. I wrongly thought of Obama as just an elitist who felt he was one of a few who is intelligent enough to rule over the masses. I now see that Obama is indeed a Fascist in the manner of Chavez, Hitler and Mussolini. There is a very distinct similarity in their general attitudes;

http://belowthemuck.files.wordpress....if?w=480&h=384
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Ya know Glenn, as much as I tease you for calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a Communist, I think you may even be being a bit polite in "only" referring to Obama as a Communist. He is a lot worse then I imagined he would be, and he is getting bolder by the day.

Communism in and of itself, as I have expressed in other posts, is not an evil thing. While Communism is sold as an unattainable utopian idea, not all Communistic ideas are bad for all circumstances. It is the Fascism that is usually behind using Communism to control the masses that really bothers me. I wrongly thought of Obama as just an elitist who felt he was one of a few who is intelligent enough to rule over the masses. I now see that Obama is indeed a Fascist in the manner of Chavez, Hitler and Mussolini. There is a very distinct similarity in their general attitudes;

In the book of Proverbs, we note that pride goes before a fall...

My experience with this (both observation and personal) is that when one gets sooo fat headed they do not see their mistakes... they do just one thing too much... and crash like a real fool!

I think we will see this soon with the gentleman in the white house...

I just hope nobody puts a small piece of lead in him first... that would not be good for the country as a whole...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Talking Where's Horst Wessel when you need him?

How about "Brown Shorts"? (as in the seat of the pants)

The B.S's. Barry's Stooges
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

Can't agree with you here robo. Stalin, Mao, Paul Pot, Kim L Sung, etc. were all communist dictators who kill upwards of a 100 million of there own far more than Hitler or Mussolini ever did. Hitler did persecute the Jews, gays, communists and gypsies but he nor Mussolini never killed off there own like the communist do.

They never divided folks into the have and have nots and created class warfare to exterminate the middle and upper class like the commies do and have done. Just like Obama is doing now right out of the "Communist Manifesto" or the "Red Book" and not "Mien Kampf". Thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 04-12-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Can't agree with you here robo. Stalin, Mao, Paul Pot, Kim L Sung, etc. were all communist dictators who kill upwards of a 100 million of there own far more than Hitler or Mussolini ever did. Hitler did persecute the Jews, gays, communists and gypsies but he nor Mussolini never killed off there own like the communist do.

They never divided folks into the have and have nots and created class warfare to exterminate the middle and upper class like the commies do and have done. Just like Obama is doing now right out of the "Communist Manifesto" or the "Red Book" and not "Mien Kampf". Thank you very much
    Well you are right it took them a few years to work up to that level,but look at the people "the President" surrounds himself with, he has a poor track record of selecting people of good character. Power warps minds.
    NO Brains NO Headaches

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    In the book of Proverbs, we note that pride goes before a fall...

My experience with this (both observation and personal) is that when one gets sooo fat headed they do not see their mistakes... they do just one thing too much... and crash like a real fool!

I think we will see this soon with the gentleman in the white house...

I just hope nobody puts a small piece of lead in him first... that would not be good for the country as a whole...
    Death by lead poisoning would be fine if it were Michele who pulled the trigger for Barry being with some White woman. Now, how do we get Pelosi to don a blue dress and beret? If I'm gonna dream, it may as well be a tooffer.

I never said anything about killing the masses Glenn. Please try to stay on the same page.

Allied
    Communists
    Organized for
    Raping our
    Nation
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123