Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tampa Bay Sucks

The owner of the tampa bay lightning is in for a big payday, because he also owns the Detroit pistons. Cha Ching

Go lightning

Go Pistons

Great Game - Great Series

Congrats Tampa Bay!!!!
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Way to go Tampa Bay!!!! .

What A great game and a great series.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Thumbs up

my Tony and Phil Espo puck is worth big bucks now....great game penelties in the last 2 minutes the 2 ref set-up made that happen,tight game!

congrats to the bolts fans
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

In all reality, I am not a hockey fan. BUT, tonight's game, I believe, has made me in to one. I can't wait until next season!! Great going Tampa!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Wel,for my first hockey game,it was really terrific,in fact if they do this game seven thing again,I think I'll go back.hehehe

Seriously,I put my request in for tickets next season,I think I might be hooked!

It's really strange.....first Florida gets air conditioning and then ice rinks. When Tampa Bay started up back in what?.....'92? all I could think of was the Haitian Olympic Bobsled team....like what a joke.

Go figure.....

I could hear the roar of the Tampa crowd all the way across the state here on the east coast.

PS: Of course, if you peruse the team roster, there's a lot of Canuck and Ruskie type names on there......not too many what I would call "locals".

[Edited by icemeister on 06-08-2004 at 06:24 PM]

Hope you all enjoyed it, looks like a looooonggggggg strike/lock out on the horizon.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

That's why we got the ECHL. Now I like watching those guys play. Our Everblades made all the way to the Kelly Cup Finals.

Originally posted by icemeister
    It's really strange.....first Florida gets air conditioning and then ice rinks. When Tampa Bay started up back in what?.....'92? all I could think of was the Haitian Olympic Bobsled team....like what a joke.

Go figure.....

I could hear the roar of the Tampa crowd all the way across the state here on the east coast.

PS: Of course, if you peruse the team roster, there's a lot of Canuck and Ruskie type names on there......not too many what I would call "locals".

[Edited by icemeister on 06-08-2004 at 06:24 PM]
    peruse the team roster? How long you been waiting to use that word in a sentence hehe.

Wow I thought kipper was a good goalie, you Tampa folks gotta hang on to cabby.
    Gonna destroy ya next year.
    Hockey is a wonderful game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123