Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I wish I still had that video of Obama supporters talking about why they were voting for him. It was a bunch of really uneducated people.....but the thing about the video was the " Obama chant " in the background.... It sounded like thousands of people just repeating Obama Obama Obama over and over again.....

really creepy
    Yeah, I remember that one... kinda like a religious cult...

Ever wonder why some folks should not be voting???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Oh, I understand that point quite well... this is textbook 'Brown Shirts' stuff. I do think the difference in America is that in some places (Texas, Alabama, etc... There will be serious bloodshed if he tries it. This level of confusion will quickly turn to an 'anti-government attitude'. I just wish there were a less violent way to accomplish this, but on the other hand the lesson is an important one to learn.

Time will tell.
    The whole idea is nutty, Obama has a "vision" but most of us know his head is full of poo anyway. Even IF he found a means and funding to support such an army I see it playing out in two scenarios,...

One:
    Local event like a hurricane or earthquake, and the bad press will kill the idea when the obamawankers go postal on citizens. [sorry I missed that one in the poll]

Two:
    National event, some kind of enforcement perhaps, more likely a simple "patrol duty". They are going to look like "CLOWNS-R-US". Who will pay for this type of non-sense?

The whole idea is hard to actually implement. Perhaps the first recruits will be me and wolfstrike and glennac so we can get some free cheese at a second job. Frag, fragging, washing dishes, no real difference, PITA but you do what you have to do at some point. Or just buy new dishes like I do.

It is a political looser, nobody wants to pay for it. Few would support the implementation if it cost nothing. There is no 'ready army' of any type he can trust. Unless you want to pit inner-city blacks and-or mexicans and-or qu33rs against the rest of the USA,... Yeah, that will float like a rock,

This is just a wet dream out of the nutty head of Obama.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The whole idea is nutty, Obama has a "vision" but most of us know his head is full of poo anyway. Even IF he found a means and funding to support such an army I see it playing out in two scenarios,...

One:
    Local event like a hurricane or earthquake, and the bad press will kill the idea when the obamawankers go postal on citizens. [sorry I missed that one in the poll]

Two:
    National event, some kind of enforcement perhaps, more likely a simple "patrol duty". They are going to look like "CLOWNS-R-US". Who will pay for this type of non-sense?

The whole idea is hard to actually implement. Perhaps the first recruits will be me and wolfstrike and glennac so we can get some free cheese at a second job. Frag, fragging, washing dishes, no real difference, PITA but you do what you have to do at some point. Or just buy new dishes like I do.

It is a political looser, nobody wants to pay for it. Few would support the implementation if it cost nothing. There is no 'ready army' of any type he can trust. Unless you want to pit inner-city blacks and-or mexicans and-or qu33rs against the rest of the USA,... Yeah, that will float like a rock,

This is just a wet dream out of the nutty head of Obama.
    I hope you are right TS, it would do a lot less damage to America if it worked out as you say.

I think it time to do some reading to see how the 'brown shirts' caught on in the 1930's, and how Hitler managed to corral so much power for sooo long...

Might learn something that would be of use to head off the Indians at the pass so to say...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yes, those fat assed colored kids in that Obama army video from a couple of years ago really terrified me. Then I fiqured out that Id just keep a bag of those hersheys miniatures around and when the obese obama army came around the house Id toss out some candy and then just start calmly shooting them all in the head as they unwrapped the chocolate treats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr...eature=related

The video is still up....lol
    That is just too dam funny corny.

Knock it off, I just laughed up a spleen or something.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I hope you are right TS, it would do a lot less damage to America if it worked out as you say.

I think it time to do some reading to see how the 'brown shirts' caught on in the 1930's, and how Hitler managed to corral so much power for sooo long...

Might learn something that would be of use to head off the Indians at the pass so to say...
    As far as as I can tell, it looks like that was a violent political party he took advantage of. Not really a creation of his for purpose. That is my take on it, that is what it looks like as far as I can tell.

Here is another article on the issue:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=138629

Personally, i am not sure what to make of it,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234