k-fridge is offline ARP Committee & Global Moderator

Ohio Voters Switching From Democratic Party to GOP

I think this is a sign to come.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/sta...c-party-to-gop

Works for me!

That may be encouraging to many, but their is a negative to this.
    It might be that diehard libs are trying to ensure the most liberal republicans get elected IF a democrat looses.....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

More likely that a lot more Americans just don't want to be associated with the extreme leftists in the Democratic Party. Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Frank are all pretty much way out there in left field with their political agendas. I'd say that only the really utopian minded Democrats can relate to the lies that those four produce as hope and change.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Frown

I can't say I blame the voters for wanting a balance of power. With the Democratic Party running the White House and both houses of Congress, the situation is dangerous. The Republicans blew their chance recently, but we need a certain amount of them in Congress to keep things under control. Before we know it, the Government will be controlling everything.
    Squido

As the last paragraph said - Analysts say reasons may be dissatisfaction with Democrats or that Republicans who switched to vote in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary are returning to the GOP. I am more inclined to believe the latter since there were alot of R to D registration changes for the primary in 08. Talk radio around here really pushed for the change in registration to mess with the numbers.

republicrats, you can believe in.
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

I keep warning you guys. don't get to wound up yet. There is still seven months to the election time.

IF (big if) NObama and the communist party can get the economy back on track AND get people back to workthe dummyrats will win in November.

If things remain as they are today, the dummyrats will be history in November and more importantly they will be history in 2012.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ECONOMY AND JOBS. period.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done