its that time of year

Talking

well its that time of year,i go and get my buzz cut today,once a year i have my hair taken down to the bone,anybody else do this?
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Then people have to look at more of your face, why would you subject them to that?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking its that tme of year

i heard that you,especially now that ive added a one inch gash over my right eye,a word of caution too all,do not take anybodys word that the power is turned off.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

A few years back I decided or rather accepted that hair on top is gone. I started getting a buzz then. After 2 times of paying $12 bucks I bought my own pair of clippers for $15 and now I don't have to comb my hair either.

Originally posted by mattm
    A few years back I decided or rather accepted that hair on top is gone. I started getting a buzz then. After 2 times of paying $12 bucks I bought my own pair of clippers for $15 and now I don't have to comb my hair either.
    Along the same lines.....
    I jumped in the swimming pool a few years back and my bald friend said to me,"Geez, you got a comb-over!" The next day I had it zipped off. Going bald sneaks up on you.

I would miss not going and paying my 12 buck a month to the barber. The guy that runs the shop took it over from the previous owner so it has been an old fashion barber shop for over 70 years. Since this is a small New England town the boys sit around and shoot the shi+. It is good entertainment besides getting a hair cut. Well worth it.

Originally posted by len
    well its that time of year,i go and get my buzz cut today,once a year i have my hair taken down to the bone,anybody else do this?

Yeah, but it's like evrery three weeks.

You must either have some hormonal disturbances, or you look like a wookie by now...

shaved mine once, that was it. when i washed my face i did not know where to stop
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

I had one long hair about 7 feet long which I wrapped around my head several times, until one day I accidentally stepped on it in the shower and it ripped out

What do I do now?

Shave the pumpkin 5 days a week. Save tons on barber bills, shampoo, hair gel, combs etc. Just got to be careful in the direct sunlight.

make sure if you shave it yourself that you get the triple blade razor. they are well worth it. Nice and smooth