Sitelink enumerated values?

Working on my first sitelink and ran into a few issues. I looked on the Liebert website but couldn't find exactly what i wanted.

Talking BACnet/IP to a sitelink with 2 DS units under it.
    I can control setpoints fine but i cant control the on/off. I command the bc01_1 and bc01_2 to 0 or 1 but get no response. I also turned the BACnet control point to on with no luck either. I notice that the bc01 is a av, so are the commands 0 and 1 or does it enumerate out to something different for basic on/off?

Also i have 3 alarm points labeled alarm i, ii, iii. The documentation doesn't say what each alarm means and what the values mean. Is there a list for this also that shows what each value represents (ie 0=no alarm, 1=alarm, 2=alarm, etc..)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scrooloose View Post
    0 and 1
    0 and 1 are not the values to send to turn the unit on and off. In all SiteLink sending a zero for anything means no change. Read the reflib doc and you are looking at a 1 or a 2.

In short check out the ssreflib document and that should answer your questions.
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own

Thanks MaxBurn, I had looked at the SS2_SSW_Reflib_10-14-09 and I couldn't find in it what I needed.

From that document it shows

Under notes it only states the correct value for modbus. Doesnt say what bacnet would be.

Also

Doesn't tell what each value means. I currently have a present value of 2 coming in on Local Alarm I. Trying to get a list of all possible alarms that can come in under that.

Do i have the right document? I couldn't find any others pertaining to sitelink-e

This is a helper manual we came up with for these common questions, we are actually in the process of combining the two. It goes over setpoints and on/off fairly well.

For those alarm registers the xxxx:01 and xxxx:02 are talking about the bit position in that binary register to signal that particular alarm. 1=alarm 0=normal.

Also for bacnet you will be able to discover the discreet alarm points which aren't broken out in that document, they have plain english object names that you should be able to see along with the present value.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott Jalbert
    Harris Integrated Solutions

Formerly Liebert (Emerson Network Power)
    Expressed opinions are my own