+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally, back in a CHEVY!

Post Likes
    After driving a Ford for almost a year I'm finally back in a Chevy. It's a 2000 with 14,600 miles on it....I LOVE CHEVY

[Edited by i_got_ideas on 05-21-2004 at 09:15 PM]
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

Senior Tech Guest
    I'm sorry...

Post Likes
    livin in style now

Post Likes
    I can't make out the "since xxx" is it 1972 or 1912? Any way its a long time. I guess it is 1912. Wow Roe!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by benncool
    I can't make out the "since xxx" is it 1972 or 1912? Any way its a long time. I guess it is 1912. Wow Roe!
    Yeah, 1912.

They have been through lots of tough times. It's a tough, resiliant family owned company. Funny part, every other company here is owned by someone that worked for Roe at one time or another. Kind of hard to trash the competition when our company tought them everything they know.

I plan to buyout the company and I can't decide if I have to start that over or if I can still say since 1912. It will be the same company, just not in the same family anymore. It is a still a great business but the boss's son, the next in line to run it is mastering in Aero-space Engineering, HVAC doesn't intrest him much.

[Edited by i_got_ideas on 05-21-2004 at 11:09 PM]

Post Likes
    i_got-ideas.....since 1912...were they driving chevys back then?
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

Post Likes
    I've got two Chevy's... love 'em! Wife and I both drive 03 Impala's. Next purchase will be a four-door 2500 to pull the RV trailer and haul the toys to the lake.

Post Likes

Hell yes

you keep the "since 1912"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Ive had both, new chevs and fords, as far as the Van goes I prefer FORD, the Chevy we have makes you feel like your chin is on the concrete, steep windshield. The FOrd is alot more comfortable.

As for trucks, well I like the Ford I have but wouldnt mind a Chevy (If a gun was put to my head).

You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes

Hmm chevy

2002 chevy 3500 van-- have learned when you change the oil
    change the front brake pads.

Post Likes

Re: Hell yes

Originally posted by spotts
    you keep the "since 1912"
    What he said. You be a fool otherwise.
    Not what it use to be

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Chad711

As for trucks, well I like the Ford I have but wouldnt mind a Chevy (If a gun was put to my head).

I've driven Chevy's for the last 15 years, but come to think of it, I have looked down the barrel of a gun a few times

Post Likes
    I'm not a big fan of anything with a blue oval on it....autos, HVAC equipment ...etc.

Post Likes
    Good thing there is a tow hook on front. Your gonna need it!

Post Likes
    You should see the truck out of picture in front of my work truck. It's my fun truck. It's a 1987 3/4ton Chevy 4x4. I dumped a $5000 well built 350 4 bolt in it 2 years ago. It also has a turbo 350 trans. and 4:10 gears, it hauls major ass. In the past couple of years nearly everything has been replaced on it, the only thing NOT new on it is the body.

Ofcourse since it gets 6mpg on a good day, other than mud drags it just sits until gas prices come down a bit.

It don't need no tow hooks. ....I pulled a '94 Ranger 4x4 sideways down the road one day....damn friends talked me into it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in