Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So we spent 10-15 years getting our financial act together and we want to hook up with a country that is going deep into debt and one that is corrupt and may be run by drug gangs soon?
    Yeah think of the synergy. The US needs energy, Canada has it. The US needs water/timber/skilled labor/metal commodities etc, Canada has it.

I think it would be great if our American neighbours came up and started mowing my lawn, I just can't find anyone to do it for the price I want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostie View Post
    Yeah think of the synergy. The US needs energy, Canada has it. The US needs water/timber/skilled labor/metal commodities etc, Canada has it.

I think it would be great if our American neighbours came up and started mowing my lawn, I just can't find anyone to do it for the price I want to pay.
    I am sure they can find a spare Mexican or two.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I am sure they can find a spare Mexican or two.
    LOL they do seem to always come in pairs. Juan and Carlos...

Please don't be racist, keep it clean printer2.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostie View Post

The U.S. has plenty of energy, water, timber, skilled labor and metal commodities, if our government would just let us access and utilize these things.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12