+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong?

Post Likes
    Don't ask questions from Steve you don't want him to answer. He is very dedicated and good at this business. He is also very serious about it as his chosen profession.

By the way do you have a license to hold up your fingers?

Just kidding Steve!

Also was the drain hose dropping into the overflow pan for the Water heater? Not an approved sanitary drain or French pit!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bldgcode1

By the way do you have a license to hold up your fingers?

Also was the drain hose dropping into the overflow pan for the Water heater? Not an approved sanitary drain or French pit!
    I took out a permit to hold up one finger. (the longest one).

Yes, the drain hose went into the pan, but it's not really an issue because it was a 1/2" kinked garden hose, so it didn't drain.

I think maybe the pan dumps straight down through a hole in the ceiling of the shower in the condo downstairs. This allows you to observe the lady below taking a shower.

You have to sand off the burrs on the drain hole so you don't leave with a circle around your eye

Post Likes
    The appliance enclosures shall not communicate with the occupiable areas of the building."

I am wondering how much it costs to hire a lawyer to interpret "enclosures not communciating" to apply to however the builder wants the system installed. That does not specifically say it has to be outside the dwellling. Hands down Clinton could get around this wording.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in