Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's wrong?

What's Wrong

Nobody said anything until now!
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

In a mutiple dewelling like an aparment a common vent cannot be use inside of apartment mustbe outside.

Re: What's Wrong

Originally posted by selfemployed
    Nobody said anything until now!
    LOL!

Built 22 years ago. Front of furnace 2" from the doorway. Minimum distance from front of furnace to combustibles: 6" clearly stated on the furnace. Passed the original code inspection when built, has had multiple owners since then and several mechanical inspections. Current owner is a young woman who has owned it 2 years.

i still want to know how steve wiggins knew about the stuck blower relay :P

Me too!!!!!
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

Originally posted by nfury8n
    i still want to know how steve wiggins knew about the stuck blower relay :P
    He's being sneeky or he's really good! LOL That was a limited bulletin issued back in 03.
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Yeah, Wiggins is scary. I'm not going to think very hard about anything I don't want people here to know

Hey Steve, how many fingers do I have up?

Now, let's see if he shows up.

Don't ask questions from Steve you don't want him to answer. He is very dedicated and good at this business. He is also very serious about it as his chosen profession.

By the way do you have a license to hold up your fingers?

Just kidding Steve!

Also was the drain hose dropping into the overflow pan for the Water heater? Not an approved sanitary drain or French pit!

Originally posted by bldgcode1

By the way do you have a license to hold up your fingers?

Also was the drain hose dropping into the overflow pan for the Water heater? Not an approved sanitary drain or French pit!
    I took out a permit to hold up one finger. (the longest one).

Yes, the drain hose went into the pan, but it's not really an issue because it was a 1/2" kinked garden hose, so it didn't drain.

I think maybe the pan dumps straight down through a hole in the ceiling of the shower in the condo downstairs. This allows you to observe the lady below taking a shower.

You have to sand off the burrs on the drain hole so you don't leave with a circle around your eye

The appliance enclosures shall not communicate with the occupiable areas of the building."

I am wondering how much it costs to hire a lawyer to interpret "enclosures not communciating" to apply to however the builder wants the system installed. That does not specifically say it has to be outside the dwellling. Hands down Clinton could get around this wording.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12