Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    You can't get much lower than a bottom feeder
    I like catfish.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Settle down Suzie.....

The thread title is "why we love them". I am assuming that mancow is referring to women. Much to my surprise, your post has nothing to do with women.

So, that is what I meant by your thought process being odd.

Geez, do you need a hug or something?
    Well apparently your thought process is pertty narrow at best. Sorry I didn't reference what you were thinking. We all saw that but I also saw "old times" music, act, dancing etc. and added old classic cars to the mix. Ace picked it up and appreicated it. You should try to broading your mind and think outside the "box" and that is meant in more than one way. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well apparently your thought process is pertty narrow at best. Sorry I didn't reference what you were thinking. We all saw that but I also saw "old times" music, act, dancing etc. and added old classic cars to the mix. Ace picked it up and appreicated it. You should try to broading your mind and think outside the "box" and that is meant in more than one way. Thank you, thank you very much
    Hey, when you're right, you are right. I confess that I was narrow mindedly thinkly only inside the box because of that video that mancow posted. My bad. From now on, when I see good looking women contorting their bodies in ways that could bring a dead man back to life, I will try to think about old cars.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12