Need Some Advice

Would employers be cautious of hiring me due to my past employers because it looks like i job bounced, did 4yrs in the navy went to their ac/r school after i got out worked for a commerical refrigeration company, left their went to another refrigeration company betterpay moved because wife got a job in antoher city, found a job doing residential install and service,laid off due to economy, found anothe job doing supermarket refrigeration install but got tired of the road and going to hvac school to use my gi bill money up before it runs out thanks

Just make a good resume with some good references

take those changes as part of your experience overall and don't look at it as a job killer..if you didn't make those changes you won't be interviewing with the guy that makes a comment.they want to hear "oh i was with them 10 yrs" and desided to work for you.....not happening? everybody moves for more money and better working atmosphere.if you feelit is being focused on ask them....what the longest your mechanics stay
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Check out your local UA Union. They have a program for vets, it might help.

http://www.ua.org/links.asp

I have sort of the same situation. My wife worked for a company that transfered her three times in 5 years. What I had to do was to leave dates off of my resume to get in the door. After that if they wanted dates then we could discuss the situation on my terms..

Quote Originally Posted by sw_lv2005 View Post
    Would employers be cautious of hiring me due to my past employers because it looks like i job bounced, did 4yrs in the navy went to their ac/r school after i got out worked for a commerical refrigeration company, left their went to another refrigeration company betterpay moved because wife got a job in antoher city, found a job doing residential install and service,laid off due to economy, found anothe job doing supermarket refrigeration install but got tired of the road and going to hvac school to use my gi bill money up before it runs out thanks
    If i were an employer I would give you first consideration due to you being a vet. I never served and have alot of respect for those who did. Thanks for your service.

thanks for the advice gentlemen

of course they would take it into consideration, but summer is just about here and companies are starting to hire again. do yourself a favor and pick one you like and stay for at least a year.
    when life throws me a banjo, i play it