I'm working on a beer cooler. That the compressor went out on. The system was set up for R12. When the new compressor was installed I had changed it over to RB276. I charged the unit so that my low side gauge was at 25 psi. This converts to ruffly 32 degrees F. This system does have a TXV. The gauge was not full at this point and the suction line is frosting back. I'm alittle lost at this point. I thought you should run the suction temp 5 to 10 degrees colder than box temp. Desired box temp 38 to 40 degrees. Any help would be great.

Thanks, Helgy
    Helgy

HELLO FRIEND THE UNIT HAS A CAPILARY OR LIQUID LINE. I NEED MORE INF. DISCH,P. AMP. H.P. MAYBE YOU HAS OVER CHARGE,

You are probably looking at what killed the other compressor. It sounds like the TXV may be flooding the evaporator coil either because it's been adjusted wide open or it's defective. Measure the suction line temperature and pressure at the evaporator coil outlet and calculate the superheat. Also check the evap coil and fans, but measure the SH first.

Great I'll check out the superheat. Do you have any idea what I should be shooting for so I know if it is wrong or not. The head press. was right around 150#. The ambeint in the room was about 80 degrees. I will also check comp. amps. Evap fans were working good and evap was pretty clean.
    Helgy

Working on small boxes and changing out to RB-276 the range I have found, is 10-25 psig for the low side and 110-150 psig high side. ( This is from tracking many boxes )

This is on units here with high ambients.
    It sounds like your right on.

Yuma,
    What is snow? Is it that white stuff in a freezer?