When two cultures collide. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 41
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,913
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But it is the people running Iran that is bad, much of the population is against the government. If Iran had a west friendly government the people of Iran would come along faster than most.
    Well, IF. But these nutballs have proven themselves time and again to be our enemy.

    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100405/D9ET066G1.html

    I would not say that most of the population of Iran or North Korea is inherently evil, rather that they need to be destroyed as political entities.

    My link is just to elaborate the concept. We do not have to convert them, rebuild them, or any of that cr@p... Just destroy them.

    It is as they would destroy us, I know it sounds harsh, but the enemy is set to destroy us and we should reply in kind.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Well, IF. But these nutballs have proven themselves time and again to be our enemy.

    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100405/D9ET066G1.html

    I would not say that most of the population of Iran or North Korea is inherently evil, rather that they need to be destroyed as political entities.

    My link is just to elaborate the concept. We do not have to convert them, rebuild them, or any of that cr@p... Just destroy them.

    It is as they would destroy us, I know it sounds harsh, but the enemy is set to destroy us and we should reply in kind.
    Not quite sure how your link ties into destroying your enemies. You put a corrupt person in charge of Afghanistan and when he does not want to dance to your tune you would are surprised.


    It is a good thing you were not the one with the finger on the switch when the USSR was enemy number one.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,913
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Not quite sure how your link ties into destroying your enemies. You put a corrupt person in charge of Afghanistan and when he does not want to dance to your tune you would are surprised.


    It is a good thing you were not the one with the finger on the switch when the USSR was enemy number one.
    My link illustrates the futility of 'change'.

    Kill the b@stards. That is ugly, that is war.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It would appear the world is shrinking, but we would free up much more area if we were to 'man up' and exterminate some of the unsuitable occupants in areas known for nuthin but trouble and strife.
    Examples please.....
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

    He actually said that

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Connectitaxed
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    The problem is the world is shrinking. Can't turn back the hands of time.
    The earth is over-populated by humans. The buried dead will outnumber the living given time. In my town we have 10 cemeteries....for millions of years the earth tends to heal itself...food for thought.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,913
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Examples please.....
    Iran and North Korea, for starters.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    The earth is over-populated by humans. The buried dead will outnumber the living given time. In my town we have 10 cemeteries....for millions of years the earth tends to heal itself...food for thought.
    But who decides who is to live or die? Why does my right to live trump another person's?

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    The earth is over-populated by humans. The buried dead will outnumber the living given time. In my town we have 10 cemeteries....for millions of years the earth tends to heal itself...food for thought.
    Overpopulated? BS! The entire population of the world can fit into 1/3 of the state of SC!

    Overpopulated! Pfft!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,760
    WE just need a big war to lower the population...

    OK, now that I have your attention: Do you really think politicians have never thought this way? Do some reading... it may surprise you.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Anything that will move people forward, I believe the free flow of information will only help stop people from being blown up.
    Muslims not making bombs and strapping them onto themselves would definitely be a help in stopping people from being blown up.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Basically he was saying they were a tribal people with some of them still alive from that time. Society can only change as fast as the people are ready for. Traditions that define you as a people do not die easy. The changes that their society is going through makes your conservative - socialist debate look like a nonevent.

    But not really the intent of the thread, more that the exchange of information is vital to the future.
    Most of the Islamic leaders and political leaders of Islamic countries have been exposed to Western countries by going to schools in Western countries.

    You are just making more excuses for a hateful, murdering group of people who know exactly what they want and how they are going to achieve it. To stop people from getting blown up, Muslims simply need to stop detonating bombs. DUH!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Overpopulated? BS! The entire population of the world can fit into 1/3 of the state of SC!

    Overpopulated! Pfft!
    We do have a bit of an issue with being able to grow enough food or obtain enough potable water for the world's population. Had it not been for the discovery of the technique for manufacturing fixed nitrogen, much of the population at the turn of the 20th century would have starved from a lack of food worldwide.

    I'm not saying that we won't find more ways to produce enough food for much more people on the Earth, but there are limits as to how many people the Earth can feed at any given time within our abilities and knowledge.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    9,913
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We do have a bit of an issue with being able to grow enough food or obtain enough potable water for the world's population. Had it not been for the discovery of the technique for manufacturing fixed nitrogen, much of the population at the turn of the 20th century would have starved from a lack of food worldwide.

    I'm not saying that we won't find more ways to produce enough food for much more people on the Earth, but there are limits as to how many people the Earth can feed at any given time within our abilities and knowledge.
    I agree with boots here, I can drive through miles and miles of Texas and I promise you there is very good land with less than 10 percent in cultivation. I have been through most of Oklahoma, much of Arkansas, and much of Mexico and see the same thing.

    Nothing, no crops. There are some animals here and there, but even that is Waaay underutilized. Total waste of good land, for the most part. Not to bash anyone, my land is included in the waste as described.

    Water is a more regional issue.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event