can a homeowner sell stuff here?

Like the subject says..

What do you got?

the original nat gas burner and valve for an 80K Goodman GMVM, never used. The furnace was converted to Propane. And when I bought my house in 1999 it had an R22 AC unit that was not working quite right. I had a tech buddy (who retired 10 years ago) work on it but he would not provide the parts - so I went to Sam's club and bought a 30# jug of R22, that he used less than a pound of. I kept it in case this old unit needed work again. Anyway, The system is gone, so I have no use for R22.

Quote Originally Posted by troyport View Post
    the original nat gas burner and valve for an 80K Goodman GMVM, never used. The furnace was converted to Propane. And when I bought my house in 1999 it had an R22 AC unit that was not working quite right. I had a tech buddy (who retired 10 years ago) work on it but he would not provide the parts - so I went to Sam's club and bought a 30# jug of R22, that he used less than a pound of. I kept it in case this old unit needed work again. Anyway, The system is gone, so I have no use for R22.
    how much for the 22

No clue what it is worth, but I could google it. Any fair price is better than what I am getting for it sitting in the garage. Can the stuff be shipped without a hassle?

I know what its worth want to know what you want, if you goggle it and come up with that price, i and everyone here would run down the street to pay that price (Actually less). (No benefit to any of us here) unless its a super deal

I understand.. if it isn't cheaper for you then it might as well sit in my garage from your point of view. That makes sense, and I appreciate your honesty. I am in NE Ohio, could this stuff even be shipped via UPS to you? If it can, email me a good-for-everyone price, I will trust your honesty.

Ise be interested, maybe this sunday I could get it. Name your price.

That would be your best bet, he can pick it up and wont have shipping fees (Which are more withe freon)

I live in summit county 40 minutes away

I'd be interested too if your deal falls thru

I would definitely not ship it. If anything happens and it ruptures you'll be in a heap of potential legal trouble.

Well dang, it gets shipped every day by someone......
    Quote Originally Posted by kdean1 View Post
    I would definitely not ship it. If anything happens and it ruptures you'll be in a heap of potential legal trouble.