Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 68
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Really? So how do we account for all of the Black people in Chicago? Will they eventually turn White?

    OK, there are evolutionary factors, which is why there are various shades of all races from the pale white Norwegians to the coal black Austrailian Aboriginies. There are still base differences between the base races. If it were only a matter of geographical evolution, Mongoloids and Asians would look the same.
    Just like people breeding dogs, if you procreate with people that share a certain trait that trait becomes more dominant. Nothing unusual there.

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,955
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well Glenn, since you brought up cop outs elsewhere I have noticed that you post a lot of cop outs. If someone doesn't agree with your racist viewpoint, they must just be PC. As if I have ever been PC

    Don't you want to go back to that silly little argument about White people being more intelligent then Black people that I shot down with facts about some of the most intelligent people in the world?

    Let me ask you Glenn, if you need a blood transfusion and your own blood has been contaminated, would you allow the blood of a Black person....a really dark Black person with pronounce negroid features, be put into your body?
    Your full of BS again robo. First show me where my comment about the occurrences of different blood types differ percentage wise among the various races is racist and your comment about DNA being different while also being true is not? That's a stretch.

    Now I don't ever recall arguing with you about IQ differences among the races so if you want to find such a post then please show us otherwise please don't try and harpoon me here with unprovoked assaults against me.

    I guess if anyone brings up something you haven't commented on and you cannot disprove then you try to assassinate their character like you are doing to me for no valid reason. You are definitely the "Grand Inquisitor". By the way I haven't accused you of being racist because you pointed out the DNA differences whereas I point out Blood types and I am. You are really pushing it here robo. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Just like people breeding dogs, if you procreate with people that share a certain trait that trait becomes more dominant. Nothing unusual there.
    You just jumped off of the tracks. we are not talking about breeding variations, we are talking about evolutionary changes. You cannot start out with with a pair of Asians who have two girls and two boys who pair up with one pair traveling to Norway and one pair traveling to South Africa and expect to wind up with three different races in a couple of thousand years.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Your full of BS again robo. First show me where my comment about the occurrences of different blood types differ percentage wise among the various races is racist and your comment about DNA being different while also being true is not? That's a stretch.

    Now I don't ever recall arguing with you about IQ differences among the races so if you want to find such a post then please show us otherwise please don't try and harpoon me here with unprovoked assaults against me.

    I guess if anyone brings up something you haven't commented on and you cannot disprove then you try to assassinate their character like you are doing to me for no valid reason. You are definitely the "Grand Inquisitor". By the way I haven't accused you of being racist because you pointed out the DNA differences whereas I point out Blood types and I am. You are really pushing it here robo. Thank you, thank you very much
    Since DNA is different between the races and blood is not, discussing DNA is speaking racially but using blood typr percentages is racist.

    In other words Glenn, there are real differences in the DNA of different races while you are trying to make a difference in blood between races when there is none.

    I am in no way trying to assasinate your character Glenn. I like your character, flaws and all. I also have no idea why you keep calling me grand inquisitor when it is you who keeps making derogatory remarks about others. The fact is Glenn, there is no real difference other then physical appearance between the darkest Africans and the palest Germans when it comes to our abilities and our intellect.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm only responding because I can't tell if you are just trying to stir up irrelevant crap or if you really do not understand what I have been stating.

    Since Pagans breath, Christians should not breath is not a valid point of view. I don't even think that those who participate in Christmas and Easter are Paganistic even when they do everything that is Pagan about those times. Only if the spirit of the action is a dedication to Pagan beliefs would those actions be Paganistic. However, just how often can we practice Pagan actions without unknowingly supporting Pagan belief? If a child is given a knife and taught to stab a roll of cloth appearing in a doorway on a certain day every year. What happens on that year that a person walks through that door instead of the bolt of cloth being pushed into that door. If we continue to practice things that are against God's will even though we don't believe it is against God's will, at what point can our actions actually become against God?

    I understand what you are implying. What you do not understand is Paganism was around long before the Jewish bible was written. Everything that Christians and Jews, and the third party Muslims do ,(one of the three Abrahamic Religions) has been done by Pagans. So don't just blame the RCC.

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,955
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Since DNA is different between the races and blood is not, discussing DNA is speaking racially but using blood typr percentages is racist.

    In other words Glenn, there are real differences in the DNA of different races while you are trying to make a difference in blood between races when there is none.

    I am in no way trying to assasinate your character Glenn. I like your character, flaws and all. I also have no idea why you keep calling me grand inquisitor when it is you who keeps making derogatory remarks about others. The fact is Glenn, there is no real difference other then physical appearance between the darkest Africans and the palest Germans when it comes to our abilities and our intellect.
    Well robo you have the PC police on your side therefore I will not argue with you on your points because I don't want to participate in my own lynching as Gen Westmoreland commented about the CBS ambush interview with him for 60 minutes back in 1982. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You just jumped off of the tracks. we are not talking about breeding variations, we are talking about evolutionary changes. You cannot start out with with a pair of Asians who have two girls and two boys who pair up with one pair traveling to Norway and one pair traveling to South Africa and expect to wind up with three different races in a couple of thousand years.
    But is that not what Darwin found on the Galapagos?

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But is that not what Darwin found on the Galapagos?
    Actually a Man named Wallace proved evolution with his Wallace Line. A deep water line which seperated the animal of indonesia from the animals of australia. He actually discovered several different Birds of Paradise and gave a very good reason as to why marsupials only inhabit australia

  9. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I understand what you are implying. What you do not understand is Paganism was around long before the Jewish bible was written. Everything that Christians and Jews, and the third party Muslims do ,(one of the three Abrahamic Religions) has been done by Pagans. So don't just blame the RCC.
    WHAT!
    Have you just gone off the deep end without a helmet? What are you talking about?

    Of course I understand the timeline of Pagan religions. This of course has nothing to do with the timeline of the oral communications of the Hebrew Bible (Jewish implies of the tribe of Judah and would omit all of the other tribes, including Israel) or when the Hebrew Bible was written. And no, not everything that is Jewish, Christian or Islamic was done before in Paganism. There are many commonalities that I often refer to, but there are also major differences. The RCC just bastardizes Christianity with Pagan influences that are not only not in the Judeo-Christian scriptures but in some cases are actually condemned in scripture.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well robo you have the PC police on your side therefore I will not argue with you on your points because I don't want to participate in my own lynching as Gen Westmoreland commented about the CBS ambush interview with him for 60 minutes back in 1982. Thank you, thank you very much
    OK, now I have no clue as to what you are talking about. I will assume that you just have these little arguments in your head and then at some point put one of them in a post.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But is that not what Darwin found on the Galapagos?
    No. There were no Asians who turned into Caucasians and Negroids in the Galapagos.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Actually a Man named Wallace proved evolution with his Wallace Line. A deep water line which seperated the animal of indonesia from the animals of australia. He actually discovered several different Birds of Paradise and gave a very good reason as to why marsupials only inhabit australia
    Complete conjecture. First off, the line does not divide species 100% inclusively. This leads us to believe that there may be some geological reason for the separations. Could be magnetic disturbance thing, like an invisible dog fence. Could be these critters are related to Glenn and think they should all just keep to their own kind. There is nothing but a theoretical conclusion based on the absence of data to dispute that theory to support Wallace.

    The most accepted reason for most of the worlds marsupials surviving only in Australia and surrounding islands is because when the continental shelves separated, the large predators were not present on the shelf that Australia belongs to.

    There is not one bit of evidence that supports that any particular species evolved into another distinct species. This leaves us with either a slow paced multitude of species developments over many millions of years or an intelligent design creation of Biblical proportions. Personally, I figure there is a combination of the two that has and still does occur.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    forney texas
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    WHAT!
    Have you just gone off the deep end without a helmet? What are you talking about?

    Of course I understand the timeline of Pagan religions. This of course has nothing to do with the timeline of the oral communications of the Hebrew Bible (Jewish implies of the tribe of Judah and would omit all of the other tribes, including Israel) or when the Hebrew Bible was written. And no, not everything that is Jewish, Christian or Islamic was done before in Paganism. There are many commonalities that I often refer to, but there are also major differences. The RCC just bastardizes Christianity with Pagan influences that are not only not in the Judeo-Christian scriptures but in some cases are actually condemned in scripture.
    Go ahead and name some of them

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event