Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Complete conjecture. First off, the line does not divide species 100% inclusively. This leads us to believe that there may be some geological reason for the separations. Could be magnetic disturbance thing, like an invisible dog fence. Could be these critters are related to Glenn and think they should all just keep to their own kind. There is nothing but a theoretical conclusion based on the absence of data to dispute that theory to support Wallace.

The most accepted reason for most of the worlds marsupials surviving only in Australia and surrounding islands is because when the continental shelves separated, the large predators were not present on the shelf that Australia belongs to.

There is not one bit of evidence that supports that any particular species evolved into another distinct species. This leaves us with either a slow paced multitude of species developments over many millions of years or an intelligent design creation of Biblical proportions. Personally, I figure there is a combination of the two that has and still does occur.
    Of course there is a geological reason. Deep water.

I will agree with your last sentence, but what you write prior to that is a perfect example of evolution.

"You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Of course there is a geological reason. Deep water.

I will agree with your last sentence, but what you write prior to that is a perfect example of evolution.
    I don't argue against evolution. Evolution is a wonderous thing that God Created in order for His Creation of all things to adjust and adapt. I just don't buy into evolution being the answer for all biological questions, and neither did Darwin.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456