Trane Tracker Version 6

I've just inherited a building with this stuff in it. Haven't been able to get access to all the HVAC equipment as of yet. I've downloaded the literature from Trane. I'm looking for any info you guys could give me. I know this post is pretty vague, but I'm interested in any info you guys could provide. I'm not looking for you guys to walk me through this stuff step by step but just point me in the right direction. Any and all replies would be appreciated.

Tracker Version 6

Tracker Version 6 uses hyperterminal for computer access. What kind of equipt, Trane Rtu's?

no. BDP gas packs with varitrac central control panels in them. I've downloaded all the literature I could find on them and realize hyperterminal gets me into the Tracker. What software do I need fro the varitrac panels?

hyperterminal gets you in both tracker and ccp.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your replies. Is there any advantage to getting into the Tracker via hyperterminal or can everything be accomplished the front screen?

The front screen is tedious. It is much easier with hyperterminal. You will also see much more data.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Thanks Dapper. I downloaded all the info I could find on this equipment and am looking forward to getting inside it. It probably can't be any harder than poking around inside an N30.