Bryant Legacy 116B?

Hi folks,

Several Bryant contractors have proposed a Legacy 116B for me. However, I can't find it on the Bryant website. I've downloaded the product data and I have the AHRI certificate, so it appears to be a legit product.

The 116B is part of the Legacy RNC series, correct? Is it similar to the 114?

Thanks!

Not on Bryant's dealer website either. Must be REALLY new. Surprised it is on AHRI directory.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Not on Bryant's dealer website either. Must be REALLY new. Surprised it is on AHRI directory.
    Thanks for looking it up on the dealer's website.

The product data is available at http://www.docs.hvacpartners.com/idc...pds116b-01.pdf

For what it's worth, the first page is almost word-for-word the same as Carrier's 24ABC6.

Wonder why I couldn't find it. It's the same machine as the Carrier. Just some cosmetic differences.

I think the 216 is the same as the 24ACB6. The 116 looks like a single stage despite it being listed as a 16 SEER.

Bryant and Carrier has been doing lots of product redesigning lately--mostly minor differences--but it's still hard to keep up with it all.

I've heard Trane is also coming out with a new 2-stage unit and a newer, smaller air handler with an all-aluminum coil (supposedly).

I think the 226 is the same as the 24ACB6. The 116 looks like a single stage despite it being listed as a 16 SEER.

The 226(Bryant) would be a Heat pump 16 SEER, The 24ACB6(Carrier) would be a A\C 16 SEER.

The 116B Is the new 16 SEER Basic Builders Grade. Nothing Fancy just the 16 SEER. They do not make the 114A any more. The 116 is the Replacement for the 114A

Thanks everyone!

What is difference in 126 and 116?

My local dealer quoted me for a Bryant 126b A/C unit but wants now to install a 116 model ... I can't find the primary difference between the models .. any help out there?