Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    add drycleaners to that list most of them here are run by chinese or east indian and you haven't seen cheap untill you have serviced dry cleaners eh?
    I've got two that are American owned and operated. Never had a problem, other than R12 at 325 psi head in some German made chiller....

Re: OD

Originally posted by Diceman
    You work in a museum?
    Where everything is all ancient and stuffed?
    No one bothers you cause they are 5000 years old, yeah, nice gig.
    Yeah, but it's an art museum. 30 males, 70 females ...some nice busts to look at.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Typical conversation...

"My friend, it is soooooo good to see you. You have to do what? Oh, no problem, I see do what you think best, but is that the best you can do for me, a small business man with a large family. Oh good thank you, thank you for the discount, please, get it down so I can make the money to pay you.
    Yes, yes, I know we agreed on that price,but it wasn't REALLY what it takes to have DONE that work is it? Don't you think you can do better? I pay you CASH! (implication-don't tell your Boss-it'll be between you and me). You take care of me-yes?"

Re: Re: OD

Originally posted by ozone drone
    Originally posted by Diceman
    You work in a museum?
    Where everything is all ancient and stuffed?
    No one bothers you cause they are 5000 years old, yeah, nice gig.
    Yeah, but it's an art museum. 30 males, 70 females ...some nice busts to look at.
    UhHuh, but if'n you drop a tool in front of one of the "males", you have to just leave it there, go buy a new one...

Try to pick it up and they'll be callin' you Susie and trying to put a pretty ribbon in your hair...

Re: Re: Re: OD

Originally posted by condenseddave

UhHuh, but if'n you drop a tool in front of one of the "males", you have to just leave it there, go buy a new one...

Try to pick it up and they'll be callin' you Susie and trying to put a pretty ribbon in your hair... [/B]
    Yeah Dave, testosterone is at a real premium around here.
    But the eccentric, artsy, avant garde women more than make up for the presence of the guys who pronounce their "s's"
    with a "th" you're tho thweet!
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Re: Typical conversation...

Originally posted by Stamas
    "My friend, it is soooooo good to see you. You have to do what? Oh, no problem, I see do what you think best, but is that the best you can do for me, a small business man with a large family. Oh good thank you, thank you for the discount, please, get it down so I can make the money to pay you.
    Yes, yes, I know we agreed on that price,but it wasn't REALLY what it takes to have DONE that work is it? Don't you think you can do better? I pay you CASH! (implication-don't tell your Boss-it'll be between you and me). You take care of me-yes?"
    I can do a really good east indian accent so good that when my buddies call me and i put it on they think they have the wrong number. My father in law is an old redneck and he hadn't met me untill after I asked my wife to marry me. I was going to call him up and ask to marry his daughter but as she was older I be asking how much the dowery would be etc. And also tell him we would have lots of little kidstoo. But My wife wouldn't let me just incase he had a heart attack or stroke because of it
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

My buddies

Have a family owned convenience store. A few years back the local radio station had guest DJ night. These two went on and did the stint acting like Indian store owners. It was friggen halarious! It was also they end of guest DJ night. I knew someone at the station who said they got more request for encore perfomces frow that night, but the station thought they'd get sued over it.

Re: Re: OD

Originally posted by ozone drone
    Yes, but I don't like bruising my fingers when I squeeze them.

Re: Typical conversation...

Originally posted by Stamas
    I like this one, lol. And they are telling you this while they are charging you $1.59 for the Aquafina.
    "Charging me for that just cost you any discount I may have given you" is what I'm thinking.

The only good thing I see for red dots is on coffee pots to let you know it's ready.
    thehumid1-------I live in NJ, a state where it's free to come in but you have to pay to leave!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123