New sex video; RCC Gone Wild! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What a lame line of reasoning! With the RCC being so protective of these evil predators, how in the world is anyone supposed to get anyway near an accurate gauge of how many actually are guilty of this despicable crime? Judging by the way the RCC protects these perverts, it would not be out of line to say that every priest could be a sexual deviant child molester.

Since the RCC refuses to cooperate with authorities on these attacks and refuses to be proactive or even diligent about doing anything about these attacks other then to protect those who get caught, we may assume that all are guilty.
    The priests may keep quiet about it but they are not the only one's that know if someone was abused.

Unbelievable! The Christian bashing printer taking up for these perverts, VMC is making percentile averaging excuses for them and Glenn is diverting the attention of their despicable acts away from them because they are Christian! No wonder these people get away with molesting children.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    The priests may keep quiet about it but they are not the only one's that know if someone was abused.
    What's your point? Just let despicable raping of children go on because no one wants to talk about it? There is something seriously wrong with your thinking process and your sense of right and wrong.

Unbelievable! The Christian bashing printer taking up for these perverts, VMC is making percentile averaging excuses for them and Glenn is diverting the attention of their despicable acts away from them because they are Christian! No wonder these people get away with molesting children.
    My my robo you sure have a knack for stirring the pot. You all know that tomorrow is Easter Sunday I hope. How about a good song here. Thank you, thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I'm not Catholic, but I am a Christian, and I wonder how the abusers are continually getting access to children. I would think in todays enviroment, the one on one situation that would allow abuse to happen would be eliminated. It's a shame that those one on one relationships especially in the church have to ceast, because I think it could have very positive results in a young persons life. My opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    My my robo you sure have a knack for stirring the pot. You all know that tomorrow is Easter Sunday I hope. How about a good song here. Thank you, thank you very much

Oh goody, another Pagan ritualistic holiday that the RCC has infected Christians with. Do you even know what Jesus's Last Supper was about?

Time for a round of Kumbaya?

I wouldnt even begin to guess what percentage of priests are involved in this type of sickness.
    I know in my town alone i have heard of over 20 in the last 10 years. That counts the tri state area here locally.
    Now considering the church does actually move these monsters around to hide this, who could ever know.
    I wouldnt want to be a priest , even the not guilty are circumspect.

The issue is, these people are in places where they have their flocks trust , they are sought out for comfort and support. How could the rcc EVER let these wolves in sheeps clothing continue to be a part of their organization?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by ccut View Post
    Time for a round of Kumbaya?
    I hate that sound with a burning passion. Don't even mention it. The murdering Islamist love to hear ignorant Christians singing that song. I say "Onward Christian Soldiers with the cross of Jesus fighting as to war". Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

This one??????

You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

I hate that sound with a burning passion. Don't even mention it. The murdering Islamist love to hear ignorant Christians singing that song. I say "Onward Christian Soldiers with the cross of Jesus fighting as to war". Thank you very much
    k you win.

Here this one is for you robo and or course you too zac. I hope you all still remember this all time favorite in Sunday School. Enjoy. Thank you very much

Barry Goldwater

Robo, don't be such an ass ... instead of answering the question you start throwing accusations. If you can't answer or most likely don't want to answer that's fine. I have made no excuses for them, I asked a question and you choose to insult instead. I am not a religious person, I am however a reasonable person and I try to look at things in an open minded way.

Now using your line of thought, every single guy in the trades is a hack scum ball ... they have to be right? I saw it on TV ... they did a hidden camera thing ... oh, and auto mechanics to, don't forget them.

If you want to go on a hate Catholics crusade that’s your right, it’s just a shame that you would exercise that right by hating others. The Catholics are the only free fire zone left in American so enjoy.

I come to this site to discuss ideas and thoughts, not to call people names or out yell them. If I am wrong about something I will admit it and learn. I will not start calling the other person names (except this time) I will remove myself from a pointless discussion. I see many here that are intractable and not worth the time or effort. I rarely argue with people, I do at times have heated discussions, I also never argue with someone I do not respect. You can decide for your self if we are discussing or arguing.

I do by the way know the estimated percentage, but I don’t think it matters to you so I’ll move on.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast