Post Likes

Best place to order ice machine parts

I live in the country and would like to start ordering my parts to be mailed to me.
    can anybody recommend a parts house that has good pricing and can mail parts to me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kylefield View Post
    I live in the country and would like to start ordering my parts to be mailed to me.
    can anybody recommend a parts house that has good pricing and can mail parts to me. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    From the manufacture.

All my parts are shipped in.

Post Likes
    What supply house does your company use? What brand ice machines?
    I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that wont work. - Thomas Edison

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. - Vince Lombardi

Post Likes
    I live so far back in the woods that I have to pay to have sunshine pumped in. In the summer UPS delivers. In the winter, not so much.

5. Likes BBeerme liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rider77 View Post
    What supply house does your company use? What brand ice machines?
    Have contacts with most supply houses. I left the big city and I'm trying to build a new customer base in my new area. I'm tired of relying on employees to help me and want to do jobs that I can do by my self. So right now I'm going to work on all ice machines.

I have 25+ years in the ac industry and have recently found ice machines to be fascinating.

Post Likes
    Hoshiziki will ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylefield View Post
    Have contacts with most supply houses. I left the big city and I'm trying to build a new customer base in my new area. I'm tired of relying on employees to help me and want to do jobs that I can do by my self. So right now I'm going to work on all ice machines.

I have 25+ years in the ac industry and have recently found ice machines to be fascinating.

Post Likes
    yes, oem or does heritage do your area ?

Post Likes
    I'll be laughed at surely but as long as you have the part numbers Parts town does a fantastic job. We get 30-40% off of everything. Our margins are crazy good on parts to our customers.