Thread: What a waste!

Nearby Target store a few years ago replaced all their splits on the roof and added several RTUs. Shortly after announced they would build a new store next door and tear this one down. Now how stupid is that?

Looks like even the new equipment is getting chomped up and not saved

I'll give them credit, looks like they recovered and not vented The old digital at full zoom still was pretty sharp!

Yeah, sure is a waste!

In our area, they are doing a major highway project ( http://www.roc52.com ) Lot of the nearby hotel and office was torn down for room. One day I seen a bunch of guys up on the roof of this office complex cutting out the coils and what not for thier $$$ It didn't dawn on me till now when Bald show a shot of the R-22 recovered.. I didn't see any recovery when I saw those guys!

Originally posted by mayguy
    Yeah, sure is a waste!

In our area, they are doing a major highway project ( http://www.roc52.com ) Lot of the nearby hotel and office was torn down for room. One day I seen a bunch of guys up on the roof of this office complex cutting out the coils and what not for thier $$$ It didn't dawn on me till now when Bald show a shot of the R-22 recovered.. I didn't see any recovery when I saw those guys!
    mayguy
    I'm also in Rochester which HVAC shop did you work for?
    My e mail me at HVACman@usa.com

Larry

Lary, Just sent you an e-mail.. I used to work in Faribault. Was Rheem/Carrier dealer.

They'll be on Ebay soon.