Hmm

had an old customer call me over the weekend,had a new pump put in about 3 mos, ago.said he didnt think walkin was cold enough,i got there sight glass was full,checked temp,of cooler about 45,he had his thermometer there,put gauges on and ,back pressure was 29psig.head at 150.im thinking **** no wonder,i started too let some of this gas out too bring back pressure down a little,check temp on walkin after about a 1/2hr down to 40deg,told him i would stop by tomorrow and check on operation of cooler.my question is what kind of super heat should i be looking for,im thinking around 8-12 but with these new blends im not sure,any other advice as usual will be appreciated.
    if at first you dont succeed,then skydiving is not for you

Thumbs up HEY LEN

How long you been a site supporter? Are you trying to shame me in to becoming one? Heh! Heh. Sorry but no thoughts on your refrigeration situation. Ask Dr. Proc!
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Talking new installw/416a

yes iam dude become a site supporter,and no i will not ask proc.this has nothing to do with coke.how you been man?

Re: new installw/416a

Originally posted by len
    yes iam dude become a site supporter,and no i will not ask proc.this has nothing to do with coke.how you been man?
    Still pissed but getting over it. Although I am not sure the matter is finished yet, if you get my drift.
    I pray not for an easy life but that I be a strong person.

Originally posted by len
    had an old customer call me over the weekend,had a new pump put in about 3 mos, ago.said he didnt think walkin was cold enough,i got there sight glass was full,checked temp,of cooler about 45,he had his thermometer there,put gauges on and ,back pressure was 29psig.head at 150.im thinking **** no wonder,i started too let some of this gas out INTO A RECOVERY TANK, THAT WAS IN A VACUUM!!! too bring back pressure down a little,check temp on walkin after about a 1/2hr down to 40deg,told him i would stop by tomorrow and check on operation of cooler.my question is what kind of super heat should i be looking for,im thinking around 8-12 but with these new blends im not sure,any other advice as usual will be appreciated.

Your coil will be full at 8 degrees, I don't care how big the glide on that crapola is.

new installl w/416a

thanks dave,im gonna go back today and check that out ,i dont like those new regfrigerants,just for that reason.

Good Job Dave!!!!
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...