Thread: Paragon EC128

Can someone tell me where I can get information on a Paragon EC128 controller? Not having much luck on the web.

Thanks!

if you don't find what you need at that website then call a controls distributor by the name of NECC @ 800-227-9800. they are located just outside of philadelphia. ask for mark - he has all that literature and old, old literature on honeywell and johnson controls that goes back to the late 1950's. i've never had them not be able to get me what i needed.

good luck.

p.s. the EC128 was nothing more than a glorified time clock that could do some really rudimentary energy management functions. i think it had 12 relay outputs and one analog input - for an outside air temperature sensor or space temperature sensor. paragon sold a software package - called PECOSoft i think - that you could use with the EC128. you could also dial into the EC128 via modem from a remote location. you're better off offering your customer a new solution, using today's technology, than dicking around with the EC128 - just my opinion.

I agree- the guy just bought a new building and this came with it to operate the equipment in the building. He'll probably want to get rid of it at some point but in the meantime I'm trying to appease him by providing him with a manual so he can really screw it up.

This is one of those customers who loves to tinker wtih the HVAC and then call you and deny that he did anything with it. We call them a KTI (Knob turning idiot).

Thanks to all for your help!

Hmmm, here we call them KTA's.

John

Did you ever find any information.I just took over a building that has this system and the time clock is off 12 hours and we have no manual or password for the unit.We are half way thru a ATS switchover and do not want to spend money on this old pile.

thanks
    Bill

Yes.

Contact technicalsupport@invensys.com and request a Paragon EC128 manual and they will email it to you in PDF form.

Wow perfect...Thanks LOTS