Thread: hvac installer

If any one in west virginia,Kanawha or Putnam Counties is in need of a good installer. I would like to talk.I have worked five years in the field I am epa universal certified I have all my own tools & will work hard.I will need at less $12. an hour thinks.

See post SC on the beach, I would recommend Frame to anyone. He is a hard worker, and picks up fast.

I have had three job offers in the last week one I have not talked to yet.One is A jackleg he has A ad in the newpaper every day so that job was A big no!One is A new company in town he has no guys at all he said he would give me $12 but at first he doesn't have much work at the time & $9 is the most he could pay me till the work came in & I had to yews my own truck.Most of the big companys have went out of business we have a hundred or so hvac companys in town.No one will pay much an hour so thay get bad employees that don't work very hard.In the long run they pay with there companys & go out of business.So I gess I must go in business for my self or relocate.I have all my tools to start A company & some good job leads if I have no over head & worked in the field I could under bid most of the hvac co. in town or should I just relocate I just don't no?I will make a new post to see what offers or out there.thinks

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Originally posted by framehvac
    I have had three job offers in the last week one I have not talked to yet.One is A jackleg he has A ad in the newpaper every day so that job was A big no!One is A new company in town he has no guys at all he said he would give me $12 but at first he doesn't have much work at the time & $9 is the most he could pay me till the work came in & I had to yews my own truck.Most of the big companys have went out of business we have a hundred or so hvac companys in town.No one will pay much an hour so thay get bad employees that don't work very hard.In the long run they pay with there companys & go out of business.So I gess I must go in business for my self or relocate.I have all my tools to start A company & some good job leads if I have no over head & worked in the field I could under bid most of the hvac co. in town or should I just relocate I just don't no?I will make a new post to see what offers or out there.thinks
    1.If you start your own business you will have overhead,if you do it the right way

2.Don't look to underbid others,if you know their price stay very close to it,otherwise charge what you need to grow and sustain your business.

My bad yes there will be so overhead but I meant like a secretary a shop guy or management or guys sleeping in some bubble rap all day or in the supply house all day.

What do you think about Virginia

I own a small company that has been in business sence 1990 and am in need of an install mechanic, Idealy I would like someone who can do service or installs as there are times when one of the two areas are slow, but the other always makes up for it.
    If you would concider the Virginia Peninsula email me at pioneer@cox.net
    I also am looking for someone who is very reputation concious, I have an outstanding reputation and insist it stays that way.
    Salery depends on ability but 12.00 hr should be no problem, the more service ability you have the more you will make. you should also be considering the cost of living in the areas you are looking at.
    Gasolene here is still below 2.00 gal and the overall cost of leaving is lower then the national average.
    Plenty to do here, good night life, Bush Gazrdens, Water Country USA, Colonial Williamsburg.
    Check us out at http://www.pioneerrefrigeration.com
    A woman has the last word in any argument
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

pioneer..The cost of living in WV is very low compared to most state the gas is a 1.88 a gal. but it could go up at any time but no one makes very much money here $12. to $15. is a good pay most co. they pay 8. to 10. for a installer because there are no jobs here so they get cheep help & bad work.

Frame you know you can always come back down to beaufort and make good money.

I would have to come by my self & that would cost to must & it would suck hanging out by my self yes the money the new van the phone & all that easy work that would be great.I just got a job $12. to $14. an hour you know him he has called you.If it doesn't work out then we may work something out I would need to brang my own helper no not the sameone.But I hope this job works out good for me. Thanks

Good luck, I hope it works out.