Thumbs up

Join a winning team and be part of the fastest growing HVAC companies in America. -No crazy residential hours -Commercial work only. Industrial Building Services, Inc. (IBS) is seeking an individual to assume a Service Technician position in the Charlotte area. IBS provides proactive maintenance & service to national clients with 3-30 ton HVAC systems. IBS operates with branch offices consisting of a branch manager and 4 technicians. Technicians are the key to our success and the backbone of IBS. We provide fair wages with a performance driven bonus plan. Benifits include; Medical, Dental, Life & disability Insurances, Company truck, Company matching 401K program, Paid holidays, Vacation, Education Reimbursement Program and more! Become a part of one of the best companies in America! (EEO, DFWP)Contact Jim @ 980-721-4111 or E-mail JimD@IBS-Service.com

What's up with IBS anyway???

I've sent a half dozen resumes to IBS for a position advertised since January here in Memphis. I know i'm way over qualified for the job, but nobody in the city seems to know anything about a Memphis office....What gives?

IBS Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

What's up with IBS anyway???
    I've sent a half dozen resumes to IBS for a position advertised since January here in Memphis. I know i'm way over qualified for the job, but nobody in the city seems to know anything about a Memphis office....What gives?

Memphis is a area we are currently expanding into. The person in charge of that branch may not be ready to add technicians,or managers at this time. Or you may be over qualified, I don't know, I haven't seen your resume. If you are intrested call down to our corporate office @ 800-333-4001 and ask for the person in charge of Memphis