Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dishwasher

I will soon be buying a new residential dishwasher. I am leaning towards a whirlpool. Is this a good choice?

i like kitchen aid and Bosh my self
    bosh is good too although my wife pefers the KA dw in the way it cleans

hands down the bosh is really quiet I mean really quiet.
    the bosh doesn't have a steam vent too this is nice cause the KA used to vent and the steam would run under the kitchen counter and right into the cutlary draw and condensate all over everything. very annoying
    i personally have not experience with wirlpool
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

I have a Kitchen Aid, I would recommend them over a Whirlybird anyday.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I had 2 dishwashers.the first one i devorcied, the second one is old & slow,but still works.

ROFLMAO
    R2B4BTU

Upper line Maytag is a very good choice.

Appltech, How would you define upper-line? I would like to spend $400-500. Would this be enough for a "upper-line" model? Thanks for your help.

I bought the DWU7100 for my wife 4 yr ago and it is quiet. It is clean. It is pretty. It adds to your all ready beautiful kitchen. It was so good i installed the same model for my uncle who lets me use his house at Ocean Isle. HINT. Its good. 4 to 5 hundred at Lowes and i work for a Maytag Dealer but i have a new GE refrig.

I like the Maytag Tall Tub Jetclean II.

Reason I like the Maytag, They allow you to place a regular dinner plate on the upper rack.

On the lower back in the back right side, you can change the rack to allow larger mixing bowls on it's side. This save room vs laying them down and taking up the space.

I have relatives knee deep in the Appliance World. Jenn Air equipment is upper crust and very good stuff.

http://www.jennair.com/ja/homepage.jsp

If you want some truly good advice though and can not afford a whole lot like jenn air, cause the Jenn Air line is really upper crust stuff, you might consider this.

I use to work in high school for my uncle who owns a appliance shop. He is about as succesful as you can be in the appliance world. But they use to take in and recondition used appliances and sell them. You can get some great values in some great appliances by buying from a reupatable outfit, He garunteed the equipment with a 1 year warranty and there was never anything on that floor that you wouldn't consider not putting in your brand new home. The less stellar peices he would market to bars and churches and what not. You can find some great buys if you look. He never pushed fridges. That was one thing he stayed away from on the recondition side. Which is probably smart. No money is fixing it and then selling it and garunteeing it.

And I would just like to say one more thing. Maytags advertising over the years has been the reason why many peoples image of them is so good. Pound for pound, their quality really sucks.

[And I would just like to say one more thing. Maytags advertising over the years has been the reason why many peoples image of them is so good. Pound for pound, their quality really sucks.]

LOL LOL

last month i bought a kenmore, adjustable recks, VERY sturdy (our kids tore up the 4 yr old hotpoint that was new with the house), it is quiet, cost $580 or so, i like it a lot.

1987 i bought a GE potscrubber 960. sold it to a friends mom who usues it every day, still going, no problems yet. paid $460 in '87
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast