Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tyler Enviroguard III

Does anyone know where i can get a pdf of the enviroguard 3 racks? I searched allover. Hill Phoenix site only has an old pdf of the original enviroguards. Maybe im not looking hard enough but its a pain in the ass i guess cause Tyler doesnt exist anymore

sorry, i think that is the same one you already found.

The Tyler Systems Manual that Hill/Phoenix has up on their site does include a good section on the Eviroguard III systems. Go all the way to the bottom to Section 26.

Yeah i see it now, thanks icemeister

It's really funny to me how most guys are so mesmerized by this set up. It's quite simple. It really is very simple. If you have a solid fundamental understanding of thoery this is a easy system to understand. I always hear guys go "well that is a different animal". Not really at all. It's simple.

What do you want to know. I believe I can explain it very easily to you.

Oh theres nothing i need to know, some of the guys i work with always call me with questions about them. Now i can give them the file and say read it and you shouldn't have to call me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    It's really funny to me how most guys are so mesmerized by this set up. It's quite simple. It really is very simple. If you have a solid fundamental understanding of thoery this is a easy system to understand. I always hear guys go "well that is a different animal". Not really at all. It's simple.

D its funny you say that cause its about 1yr ago i asked the same question and now that ive started it up your right once you give it a try its very simple to understand
    Mastic its whats for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by gatorfan9606 View Post
    D its funny you say that cause its about 1yr ago i asked the same question and now that ive started it up your right once you give it a try its very simple to understand
    doesn't it feel good to be 2 smart fellers..

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post

Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

oh yeah i forgot about this one

Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

A thing I've seen with them is uneducated techs will go to a store for a case temp issue, first thing they see is an empty reciever and they will go dumping 2-300lbs of gas into the rack. And that's when the fun begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayyy1985 View Post
    A thing I've seen with them is uneducated techs will go to a store for a case temp issue, first thing they see is an empty reciever and they will go dumping 2-300lbs of gas into the rack. And that's when the fun begins.
    that is a very common mistake of techs who are not familiar with the system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast