+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Florida--Installation Technicians Needed

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    New Construction:roughin and trim outs

Replacements:Complete changeouts ,including 1st Start would be helpful

New Port Richey ,and Crystal River locations.

Performance pay system.Click on the "red house" below,email dave@ the url of the website.

Post Likes
    Dash, I don't remember if I thanked you for helping me set up the pro=pay system with my guys, but it works great and the guys really like it, seems like you and I are the only guys consistently growing and needing more people. Thanks again for your help. Mike.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes
    Your welcome,that's part of what this site, is for.IMO.Glad it worked out for you.

Did you find that the really good installers make a lot more money,and the lazy ones leave?

Post Likes

Hey Gents

Where do I learn more about a performance pay system? Will it work for a company that does a bit of everything? I would like to be more specialized however my rural market does not have the volume for it. thanks
    I have my own little world. But it's OK...they know me here.

Post Likes
    I only had 1 person quit, he couldn't get motivated to produce, ironacally he came back 3 weeks ago after a year of making 15 an hour and asked to come back, he is now averaging about 21 an hour under propay. production increased 30%, moral increased cause everyone was making more money. It is a win win for me, plus my labor never exceeds my bid now.

Post Likes
    tinman..... You would need alot of work to do propay because when your installer is done with a house he will need a new one to move on to.But you could give a bonus for the work that is done in time.

Post Likes
    Hey mike we have spoken before. What exactly is the propay system? I have never heard of it but am definitely intersted in increasing productivity.

Post Likes
    swat mike & dash can tell you more but each house pays so much so when the installer gets finished with the house then he goes to the next one.So hourly pay will vary from a good installer to a bad one.I made very good money this way.

Post Likes
    Ahh I see. I need it more for the service department than I do installs. I really do not have much to do with the installers.

Post Likes
    I am a installer but hvac45 can tale you more about the service part later.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in