Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by condenseddave
    It's changing already.

Lowballers are starting to show their true lack of ability now, and it's paying off in a big way for us.
    like the oldtimers say "cream rises to the top".

(crazy oldtimers)

This is Hussmann...the once mighty Hussmann.
    When I.R. bought them , rumors were flyin' on the Nextels. They are anti-union. I'm not "Johnny union",but it is a bummer if it is true.Time will tell.

Who knows which way it'll go now that I/R is driving the Hussmann bus!

Hang in there R-12 Supermarkets may be greedy and cost driven, but they are not stupid. As their talent level goes down, they will scramble to save themselves. Nothing cost more than lost product.

Fifteen dollars an hour, is not a bad start. In two or three months when you get comfy with the job, don't settle for less than twenty. If they won't pay, someone will.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by frozensolid
    Hang in there R-12 Supermarkets may be greedy and cost driven, but they are not stupid. As their talent level goes down, they will scramble to save themselves. Nothing cost more than lost product.

I don't know about the stupid market people seeing the light. There is a national chain hear in the Bay Area (name not mentioned but starts with an A) that has a policy that THEY will provide to the contractors items for repair such as compressors, refrigerant, large H/P motors and the like. You walk in find that the systems needs 500 lbs of refriferant, you call the office they call the main people at "A" and the people at "A" tell you when in the next couple of days you can expect that the refrigerant will be at the store. Have a mechanic in the store when it arrives and complete the repair. Makes for a lot of spoiled product. I will not shop there for anything. even canned food. They are taking our work and livlyhood out of our control, and placeing thier profit margin ahead of the public saftey. I don't see the market people getting smarted...

Give them time.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234